House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest X-QUORK

What's The Most Boring Thread

Guest X-QUORK

Name and shame those threads kids.

Oh, and don't say this one, it's tempting but ultimately you'll just be pitied by the comedically gifted amongst us.

Edit to add: I'm unsure which is the dullest at the moment, either the ink cost thread or the Windows 7 one.

Second edit: I mean the front Off-Topic page, not the stupid house prices page, they're all boring.

Guest KingCharles1st

I think the must be most boring thread has to be the Brighton thread- I mean 200 pages of sheer old gay people envy.

I think Orthyboy has an appropriate image for that thread- maybe he has already posted it?

Guest X-QUORK

I think the must be most boring thread has to be the Brighton thread- I mean 200 pages of sheer old gay people envy.

I think Orthyboy has an appropriate image for that thread- maybe he has already posted it?

I've missed that one...in Off-Topic?

Surely its the "airline industry is doomed" thread - i've popped in a few times and found nothing of any interest at all.

Thank god there's not a global warming thread running at the moment - those f***ers can REALLY drag on!

Name and shame those threads kids.

Oh, and don't say this one, it's tempting but ultimately you'll just be pitied by the comedically gifted amongst us.

Edit to add: I'm unsure which is the dullest at the moment, either the ink cost thread or the Windows 7 one.

Well, I never, I just popped into the Windows 7 thread, you know what?

That is a happening place.

I got so into it that I even posted.

You boner!

Did you read the ink thread? That's pretty exciting as well.

So many to choose from....

The front page used to be about house prices and if/when they will crash. Not unreasonable given the name of the site. Extending the remit to "and the economy" means you can start threads on anything you like (There's one entitled Parma Ham today). It's a bit like the owners of opera.com widening the discussion to "and any other type of music."

So many to choose from....

The front page used to be about house prices and if/when they will crash. Not unreasonable given the name of the site. Extending the remit to "and the economy" means you can start threads on anything you like (There's one entitled Parma Ham today). It's a bit like the owners of opera.com widening the discussion to "and any other type of music."

The Parma Ham thread was really good. It's not actually about Parma Ham.

Guest X-QUORK

I'd meant the Off-Topic page, not the main house prices forum front page (which is dull in its entirety).

This one.

I am prepared to be pitied by the comically gifted amongst you all.

I'd meant the Off-Topic page, not the main house prices forum front page (which is dull in its entirety).

My thread about compressed air squirters for cleaning inside computers ought to have been boring, but it was actually the most successful thread I ever started (most of the others die on their ass).

This one.

But we already pity you. You could have saved yourself some trouble there.

The Parma Ham thread was really good. It's not actually about Parma Ham.

I read the title as Perma Ham and was expecting a thread about Colin Baker.

10.jpg

But we already pity you. You could have saved yourself some trouble there.

I want more pity !!

But in all honestly - this thread is actually the most boring on the front page of the OT.....

Guest X-QUORK

This one.

I pity you. I so, so pity you.

Maybe someone should bump the cauliflower thread

I'm trying to subvert the Parma Ham thread into a tomato thread. Haven't had much luck yet though.

I'm trying to subvert the Parma Ham thread into a tomato thread. Haven't had much luck yet though.

I've often thought that the Off-topicers should flash mob a thread on the main forum for our own subversive ends.

The thread on Australian Real Estate crashing or recovering - it's about 300 pages long or something...

You just know that equates to about 6 pages of useful information after wading through 280 pages of rubbish jokes, deliberate bumps, flame wars and Christ know's what else.

My thread about compressed air squirters for cleaning inside computers ought to have been boring, but it was actually the most successful thread I ever started (most of the others die on their ass).

You're rather proud of that thread aren't you?

My washing machine thread died a death and I'd like to nominate that one but I guess I can't as it's now on Page 8 or something.

You're rather proud of that thread aren't you?

It's the best I've done in 5 years on here. B)

I think I need to start more controversial threads if I want to create a thread with "legs".

A North/South football debate that somehow involves Gordon Brown should do the trick.