House Price Crash Forum

Black Monday

sbn

HOLA441

Third time lucky!!!

It all seems to have gone a bit cunty-booby everywhere else since the LSE closed - So I'm calling it.

And therefore, by HPC tradition, preventing it.

Edited by sbn

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Third time lucky!!!

It all seems to have gone a bit cunty-booby everywhere else since the LSE closed - So I'm calling it.

And therefore, by HPC tradition, preventing it.

Jeez, you guys never learn, do you? :rolleyes:

On another note SBN, could you repost your poll? I'd like to see if HPC expectations have shfted away from the inflation scenario and back to deflation.

Ta very much :)

HOLA446

Jeez, you guys never learn, do you? :rolleyes:

On another note SBN, could you repost your poll? I'd like to see if HPC expectations have shfted away from the inflation scenario and back to deflation.

Ta very much :)

Ah... the pole....

I dunno - whaddya reckon? should I keep the same Q's?

Obviously the Inf/Def Q is still very relevant - the Earnings/borrowings (bubblenomics) question seemed to be pretty decided. As for the poitical leanings - is it still relevant?

HOLA447
HOLA448

Ah... the pole....

I dunno - whaddya reckon? should I keep the same Q's?

Obviously the Inf/Def Q is still very relevant - the Earnings/borrowings (bubblenomics) question seemed to be pretty decided. As for the poitical leanings - is it still relevant?

You could ask if people have faith in the coalition, how long they think it will last :huh:

HOLA449

Isn't the deflation and inflation issue the same though?

The World is sinking into deflation so they print, print, print causing some inflation in some assets - gold, houses?

I always intended the Inf/def Q to relate to Fiat GBP - AU & Houses are assets (sorry houses are homes not asets but you know what I mean)

HOLA4410

You could ask if people have faith in the coalition, how long they think it will last :huh:

Yes - thats a good point. "Do you think the next GE will be held on a First past the post basis" ... would be a good Q.

HOLA4411

Dow 9,931.97 -323.31 -3.15%

Not so sure. Friday was dark grey on the DOW which usually means Monday will be a good day. You know the thing, people regret what they sold on Friday so they buy it back again Monday hoping things will be different in the new week.

I am glad I got out many weeks ago at the first signs of trouble. Someone on here came up with a good analogy of a kid riding his bike when the wheel was about to fall off--the wobbles got progressively worse until in the end the wheel came of and he got thrown over the handlebars.

I think we are in for some huge turbulence as the Euro breaks down and the pound probably follows suit. Not a good tiome to be in anything other than cash-$ preferably.

HOLA4412

These predicted black day threads are getting on my wick now. It's no fun being sat like a monk in my coal shed for 16 hours each day holding a frying pan above my head.

Tell you what, though, I'd love to be a fly on the wall over the weekend in the hotel in Spain that the Bilderberg boys are holed-up in to hear a more informed date.

They have once again cleverly eluded those newshounds at the BBC (for about the tenth successive year) but not Spain's mainstream TVE network whose report appeared on their prime time bulletin - http://www.rtve.es/mediateca/videos/20100603/reunion-anual-sitges-del-club-bilderberg/789736.shtml - and they had no qualms about telling viewers that their own Zapatero was inside.

HOLA4413

These predicted black day threads are getting on my wick now. It's no fun being sat like a monk in my coal shed for 16 hours each day holding a frying pan above my head.

You need to get with the programme - most of us have been using tin foil hats for years now. Allows more mobility.

HOLA4414

It's all wobbly and teetering and steam is bursting through the seams in the boiler, like it's going to blow sometime. But surprisingly, a bit of gaffer tape seems to fix the leak despite 200 psi pressure in the boiler :lol::lol:

Edited by blankster

HOLA4415

Tell you what, though, I'd love to be a fly on the wall over the weekend in the hotel in Spain that the Bilderberg boys are holed-up in to hear a more informed date.

They have once again cleverly eluded those newshounds at the BBC (for about the tenth successive year) but not Spain's mainstream TVE network whose report appeared on their prime time bulletin - http://www.rtve.es/mediateca/videos/20100603/reunion-anual-sitges-del-club-bilderberg/789736.shtml - and they had no qualms about telling viewers that their own Zapatero was inside.

Local "intelligence" is that they are discussing an orderly exit out of the Euro and the possibility of a one world currency (guess whose?) to stabilise world markets. Dave Rockefeller was photographed going into the meeting along with a number of other key banksters and politicos of the heaviest weight in terms of influence. I doubt such a meeting was called to discuss whether Cheryl Cole will re-marry this year.

HOLA4416
Guest KingCharles1st

I reckon if they wedged that fat Scottish **** of an ex PM down the oil hole- it would be a fitting end to a man who really wanted to do something to help the world, and the economy.

HOLA4417

I reckon if they wedged that fat Scottish **** of an ex PM down the oil hole- it would be a fitting end to a man who really wanted to do something to help the world, and the economy.

+1

No, Seriously - that would be a fitting end, and he probably now wants to go that way himself.

History 2020 - GCSE Question 1. "Why did the population of the UK accept a mentally subnormal sociopath as leader? How was the mass delusion orchestrated?- Discuss"

HOLA4418

:lol:

Bit cruel TBH but funny idea.

Black Monday may actually occur as Hungary have apparently announced they are busted along with most of the former Soviet Bloc countries.

I can see DOW 8000 this summer--maybe less. House prices are like, toast.

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/hungary-debt-fears-gnaw-at-euro-reuters_molt-8bf685787973.html?x=0

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Local "intelligence" is that they are discussing an orderly exit out of the Euro and the possibility of a one world currency (guess whose?) to stabilise world markets. Dave Rockefeller was photographed going into the meeting along with a number of other key banksters and politicos of the heaviest weight in terms of influence. I doubt such a meeting was called to discuss whether Cheryl Cole will re-marry this year.

The mere mention of a one world currency would ensure that any gathering of globalists would result in a group merchant banking session which would conclude with a spunk flying spectacular of ceiling-blasting proportions.

Jim Tucker, the journalist who's famous for trailing Bilderberg conferences for the past 30-odd years, says that last month's Trilateral Commission meeting in Dublin - that the dependable BBC didn't find newsworthy - gave the thumbs-up to its Bilderberg chums to okay the destruction of Iran.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/tucker_trumps_trilats_222.html

HOLA4421

The mere mention of a one world currency would ensure that any gathering of globalists would result in a group merchant banking session which would conclude with a spunk flying spectacular of ceiling-blasting proportions.

Jim Tucker, the journalist who's famous for trailing Bilderberg conferences for the past 30-odd years, says that last month's Trilateral Commission meeting in Dublin - that the dependable BBC didn't find newsworthy - gave the thumbs-up to its Bilderberg chums to okay the destruction of Iran.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/tucker_trumps_trilats_222.html

Iran is a rogue nation that can be greased without putting too many noses out of joint if you catch my drift. North Korea may go the same way as the Chinese are not too keen on them anyway as they are bad for business. With a global banking scam in the offing again the Bankster fraternity would prefer to have irritants out of the way.

HOLA4422

+1

No, Seriously - that would be a fitting end, and he probably now wants to go that way himself.

History 2020 - GCSE Question 1. "Why did the population of the UK accept a mentally subnormal sociopath as leader? How was the mass delusion orchestrated?- Discuss"

Given the education system of today I'm guessing a more likely question might be "What was your favourite 2010 Generic Celebrity-Type-b0ll0cks show?"

Edited by Xurbia

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Local "intelligence" is that they are discussing an orderly exit out of the Euro and the possibility of a one world currency (guess whose?) to stabilise world markets.

NWO stuff about one world currency is often posted. Why would leaders give away the power to inflate and devalue their currency?

The Eurozone countries did it, and look what's happened. Who would want to sign up for that on a global basis?

This "One Currency to rule them all" just sounds to me like people have been reading too much Lord of the Rings