House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

indebted

Thread Disappeared?

Just tried looking for the thread to have a read and it seems to have disappeared??? Did it get too contraversial?!

Disrespectful moderato?

Have a listen to this to cheer you up.

It was p*ss poor as threads go but I don't think they should delete them personally. If one comment falls outside the bounds of decency or whatever then of course delete it, but don't get rid of the whole lot, just because it's pathetically bad.

There was another one on mixed race relationships too not long ago that seemed to disappear.

I have a feeling that it was due to several of the posts proposing physically attacking women and spiking their drinks as (admittedly tongue 'n cheek) strategies to reverse their 'disrespect'.

However 'twas not me.

Maybe it was a women who just couldn't respect the rights of posters on here to denigrate them and suggest assaulting and poisoning them?

I'm glad no one else can see it.

Quite often things I've posted on disappear and I'm apt to think I've just been blocked/excluded while everyone else just carries on (spouting shyte).

That's not so nice.

I'm glad no one else can see it.

I was only miffed that I spent a good 5 minutes digging out the story from Wednesdays Telegraph about the lady driving 4 miles the wrong way up the A1.

Then 2 minutes later the whole thread got lifted and nobody had a chance to admire the genius

Threads like that are a bit of group therapy for all the jilted men who feel they have been wronged by the women in their lives.

I put it down to being part of the healing process and a way to get it off their chest. Probably better that than bottling it up and going on a rampage ;)

Guest anorthosite

I put it down to being part of the healing process and a way to get it off their chest. Probably better that than bottling it up and going on a rampage ;)

If mouthing off about women is part of a healing process, I'll guess that they don't have the balls to go on a rampage.

If mouthing off about women is part of a healing process, I'll guess that they don't have the balls to go on a rampage.

Meh. Men bitching about women, women bitching about men.

Can't get worked up myself, I don't take that sort of thing seriously.

If it offended someone then the mods were obliged to remove it. Fair enough.

If it offended someone then the mods were obliged to remove it. Fair enough.

Corks! Binned, you say?

Just assumed it had become so badly spelled and incoherent, over and above the usual run of HPC, that it was pushed onto some ( as-yet-undiscovered-by-me ) foreign-language subforum, in the hope that it might prove useful to speakers of .. er .. foreign, and that.

Corks! Binned, you say?

Just assumed it had become so badly spelled and incoherent, over and above the usual run of HPC, that it was pushed onto some ( as-yet-undiscovered-by-me ) foreign-language subforum, in the hope that it might prove useful to speakers of .. er .. foreign, and that.

Quien sabe.

A mi no me parece tan malo, pero no puse mucha atencion al hilo la verdad.

Creo k fue mas sobre los super sensibles k la ortografia.. quiza tienes k aprender mejor los modismos ingleses ;)

Pero por la prueba, ya vamos a ver si este hilo puede ir al mismo lugar jaja.