House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cashinmattress

Israeli Commando Who Shot Six Passengers In Aid Convoy In Line For Medal

How many ships do the Royal Navy board on the high seas whilst combating piracy or drug running?

We do it all the time - is there some reason Israel should not be allowed to do the same?

Ok. If you can't see the difference (or why giving out medals is inappropriate in this situation) then I think we will have to agree to differ.

The soldiers abseiled down one at a time on to the deck of a boat carrying 200 angry protesters in the middle of the night - I'd call that asking for it.

Really? I thought these were 'peace' protesters, funny how they all seemed to have weapons to hand.

no matter how hard chosen few "try" to defend rogue state Israhell for obvious reasons, it keeps on getting worse & worse globally, people are sick & tired of it & its applogisers:

NAZI ISRAEL

Israel is a shitty rogue state.

The Nazis who run Israel are behind much of the world's terrorism.

The latest example concerns the six ships, led by a Turkish vessel, bringing aid to starving Palestinians.

19 civilians have been killed when Israeli naval commandos boarded aid ships bound for the Gaza Strip. (killed as Israeli forces storm aid convoy)

Turkish citizens are among those murdered. ('19 Killed As Israel Storms Aid Convoy')

The passengers on the six ships were not carrying guns. (Israeli troops attack ship carrying aid to Gaza)

Television footage shown by al-Jazeera and Turkish television channels show hand-to-hand fighting, with activists wearing life-jackets defending themselves with sticks.

The fascist Israelis, having stolen the land of the Palestinians, seem to want to wipe them out.

"A United Nations humanitarian relief agency is accusing Israel of deliberately disrupting the international community's aid efforts for the Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip." (UN aid group: Israel deliberately hampering West Bank, Gaza relief efforts)

It should be noted that the Palestinians are most likely the original Jews.

Most of the Israelis are not the Jews of the Bible.

For example, the Jews in Spain were originally Arabs and Christians who converted to the Jewish religion.

People from the Khazar Kingdom in the Caucasus converted to the Jewish religion and became the first Jews of Ashkenaz (Germany). (WHO ARE THE JEWS?)

The Israelis are dangerous.

Israel says it will not take part in a conference aimed at achieving a nuclear-arms free Middle East, proposed at a UN meeting in New York. (BBC News - Israel rejects Middle East nuclear talks plan)

The Israelis and their friends have enormous power.

Listen to the BBC and you will note that it is mainly Jewish propaganda.

Make no mistake, Israel is the enemy of the United Kingdom.

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2010/05/nazi-israel.html

The hijacking of the truth: Film evidence 'destroyed'

Protesters say Israel had an assassination list. Israel says soldiers fired only in self-defence. So what really happened on 31 May?

Catrina Stewart reports

"At least two other eyewitnesses saw soldiers firing from above the ships before they landed on the Marmara's deck. It is possible that this is what prompted the fierce resistance to the soldiers when they dropped down. Several passengers recount how organisers urged their peers to stop hitting the soldiers, aware of how it would harm their claim to be peaceful protesters.

Others on the ship claim they raised a white flag, but say that it was ignored. They also used a loudspeaker to reiterate their message of surrender and requested that the injured be taken off the ship to get medical assistance. Again, they were ignored. "

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/the-hijacking-of-the-truth-film-evidence-destroyed-1992517.html

Really? I thought these were 'peace' protesters, funny how they all seemed to have weapons to hand.

People keep saying things like this, I don't understand the point you are making. When did joining a humanitarian aid mission become extreme pacifism up to and including waiving the right to self defence?

Guest X-QUORK

You'd react differently I suppose? Oh, silly me...people like you wouldn't be seen dead trying help others.

People keep saying things like this, I don't understand the point you are making. When did joining a humanitarian aid mission become extreme pacifism up to and including waiving the right to self defence?

They surely expected the vessel would be boarded? They chose to react to that with violence.