House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wahoo

Moral Panic

Guest X-QUORK

At last I can stop feeling bad about the imaginary Browning MA2 on the front of my Jaguar.

Just imagine what we could achieve between us.

Come on then, what do you drive?

Well, its French, very spacious with a big boot and so quiet and comfortable that you can hardly notice that the kids screaming in the back.

It's called a Renault McCann

Guest X-QUORK

Well, its French, very spacious with a big boot and so quiet and comfortable that you can hardly notice that the kids screaming in the back.

It's called a Renault McCann

Naughty.

At last I can stop feeling bad about the imaginary Browning MA2 on the front of my Jaguar.

Amateur.

I just call in an imaginary air strike.

I have two imaginary 30mm canons fitted to my Laguna Estate. I sometimes have imaginary radio conversations with imaginary HQ asking if I'm cleared to engage with "the thirty" or "30 mike mike" (as we in the killing business like to call it). I'm saving up for some imaginary Hellfires too.

Ha ha I like that. I only admitted to my wife (and no-one else until now) a couple of years ago that I often imagined I was a trained assassin controlled by some sinister organisation (think of a cross between The Paralax View and Bourne Identity) but happened to suffer from amnesia. Should I receive knowing looks from complete strangers in the street, it's probably because they know...

Thankfully i'm not alone in these complex fantasies....