House Price Crash Forum

Moral Panic

Wahoo

HOLA441

Are these mass killings avoidable (Dunblane, Cumbria etc)? Can we manipulate society to prevent such violence, through the use of agencies. Is this a gender issue? Are men feeling so emasculated that they need to commit an act so terrible that they have infamous fame.

These things didn’t happen when I was a kid. Is it a modern thing? Does it all relate to men feeling worthless?

And - a biggie.....

Have any of you felt ever suicidal and thought about taking a few others out before killing yourself?

HOLA442

Have any of you felt ever suicidal and thought about taking a few others out before killing yourself?

Everytime I go shopping I wish I had an axe with me.

Is that bad ?

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
Guest X-QUORK

I have two imaginary 30mm canons fitted to my Laguna Estate. I sometimes have imaginary radio conversations with imaginary HQ asking if I'm cleared to engage with "the thirty" or "30 mike mike" (as we in the killing business like to call it). I'm saving up for some imaginary Hellfires too.

HOLA4411

Are these mass killings avoidable (Dunblane, Cumbria etc)? Can we manipulate society to prevent such violence, through the use of agencies. Is this a gender issue? Are men feeling so emasculated that they need to commit an act so terrible that they have infamous fame.

These things didn’t happen when I was a kid. Is it a modern thing? Does it all relate to men feeling worthless?

And - a biggie.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1250676/Three-dead-woman-opens-Alabama-university.html

Point taken, its usually men. But not always.

Never felt seriously suicidal, im actually the most stable minded person i know or ever have known. If i was mad enough to maybe id be mad enough to do the world a favour and rid it of monsters like the labour party.

HOLA4412
Guest theboltonfury

And - a biggie.....

Only when in a Co-Op Late shop.

If I do a Bird, it'll be in there.

HOLA4413

I've always wondered why people don't commit suicide for a good cause. I mean what's the point in jumping in front of a train when you could take out Mugabe and become a hero/martyr to millions.

HOLA4414

I have two imaginary 30mm canons fitted to my Laguna Estate. I sometimes have imaginary radio conversations with imaginary HQ asking if I'm cleared to engage with "the thirty" or "30 mike mike" (as we in the killing business like to call it). I'm saving up for some imaginary Hellfires too.

HOLA4415
Guest happy?

You have a Laguna!!!

HOLA4416
HOLA4417

I've always wondered why people don't commit suicide for a good cause. I mean what's the point in jumping in front of a train when you could take out Mugabe and become a hero/martyr to millions.

Lots of people kill themselves while destroying targets in the name of a cause. Have you forgotten so soon? They're called hijackers or suicide bombers, but because they almost invariably target themselves against Western Allies (eg 911, Palestinians in Israel, suicide bombers in Iraq or India) the Western media does not praise them.

HOLA4418
Guest theboltonfury

Yes, nobody suspects a thing.

I am also currently behind the wheel of a Laguna.

50,000 miles of stress free motoring. What a car.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
Guest theboltonfury

Do you have dual 30mm cannons as well?

Are they standard?

An option.

I chose the big hydraulics and UV lights.

HOLA4421
Guest X-QUORK

Do you have dual 30mm cannons as well?

Are they standard?

:lol:

Hardly a standard fit! Mine were fitted in an imaginary underworld lock-up by two guys who asked no questions.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
Guest X-QUORK

After this week I'll be keeping an eye on drivers of French cars and I'll be glad of next week when I can resume insulting Cumbrians.

Come on then, what do you drive?

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

At last I can stop feeling bad about the imaginary Browning MA2 on the front of my Jaguar.

Archived