House Price Crash Forum
Si1

Question Time Now - David Willetts - Boomer Book Author And Minister

Question Time NOW - David Willetts - boomer book author and minister

just started 10:40

Giving it a miss. My telly is OFF. No more Dimblebore and rent a mob (Labour) audiences.

Actually don't seem to be so pro - Labout this week, Diane Abbot barely got a ripple mentioning impending cuts. It's in Powys.

Kelvin McKenzie entertaining as usual.

Actually don't seem to be so pro - Labout this week, Diane Abbot barely got a ripple mentioning impending cuts. It's in Powys.

Kelvin McKenzie entertaining as usual.

The more I see of Ms Abbott the more I want her to win the Labour leadership election.

Her comment about David Laws apparently being solely responsible for the coming cuts was priceless for its timing and lack of understaing about how we are such a mess in the first place.

The more I see of Ms Abbott the more I want her to win the Labour leadership election.

Her comment about David Laws apparently being solely responsible for the coming cuts was priceless for its timing and lack of understaing about how we are such a mess in the first place.

b*gger. missed that one. the black Neil Kinnock.

b*gger. missed that one. the black Neil Kinnock.

I wonder what the country would like less? An overweight black woman or a Welsh balding ginger, becoming PM?

He's weak, and becoming weaker as old age kicks in.

Time for a new presenter/judge.

Hear hear. He's 72 in October. Andrew Neil is a sprightly 61, give it to el brillo.

Paxman would be my choice.

He'd rip them apart.

The chairman isn't supposed to do that really. Impartiality and all that.....And he's only 1 year younger than Neil.

Giving it a miss. My telly is OFF. No more Dimblebore and rent a mob (Labour) audiences.

I live in the Peak National Park. For the last 18 months: no Freeview, no Sky, just channels 1-5 for an average of 20 minutes a day.

Result?

Fitter, happier, more productive, comfortable, not drinking too much...

I live in the Peak National Park. For the last 18 months: no Freeview, no Sky, just channels 1-5 for an average of 20 minutes a day.

Result?

Fitter, happier, more productive, comfortable, not drinking too much...

Yer - but I bet your w*****ing rate has increased tongue.gif

Dianne Abbott "we must break the stranglehold of people at the top of politics who all look the same"

Why does nobody challenge this?

I'm not one of the BNP'ers on here but......

thatsracistgm751224856460.gif

Edited by sbn

Dianne Abbott "we must break the stranglehold of people at the top of politics who all look the same"

Why does nobody challenge this?

I'm not one of the BNP'ers on here but......

thatsracistgm751224856460.gif

I really dont understand this obsession with having more women in the cabinet etc. people should be there on merit whether black, female, gay, posh, common or whatever.

I dont care who these people are so long as they do a good job and I am tired of all the time wasted debating this issue.

Dianne Abbot just said there should be more mediocre women not chosen on merit in the cabinet!

(just prior to this David Willetts warmly wished Diane luck in her application for the labour leadership - I beyhe does...)

I really dont understand this obsession with having more women in the cabinet etc. people should be there on merit whether black, female, gay, posh, common or whatever.

I dont care who these people are so long as they do a good job and I am tired of all the time wasted debating this issue.

+1

Meritocracy - thats what its all about - what she said is the same as me saying that I dont want to see people with black skin and thick, black, curly hair in positions of power

Oooooh oooh speaking of thick black curly hair.....Thetford forrest is on!!

Edited by sbn

Hear here