House Price Crash Forum

Lembit Opik

AteMoose

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest sillybear2

Makes sense I suppose, he spent years working in a big joke shop surrounded by clowns.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

I'm going to show my hand here and I know it's not a popular viewpoint but.....

I am a MASSIVE Lembit fan - have been since day 1.

Reasons:

1. He wants us to prepare a strategy to deal with a predicted catastrophic meteorite impact.

The guy is descended from a pretty serious astronomer. The facts are that we have the tech to detect earth grazing lumps of rock. Even amateurs are having a stab at it these days. Do some research into these rocks. Soon you will find that statistically, we are long overdue a visit, and when they hit, it's bad. Really bad. In the old days of the cold war with nukes at the ready and a working space shuttle fleet - we had a chance of dealing with one of these monsters if we had enough warning. Now, and moving forward.... we are practically helpless.

2. He's banged a Cheeky girl (perhaps 2) and a pretty fit weather girl.

When he's not trying to prepare mankind for catastrophes that would make the great depression and both world wars look like a suspect fart - he's laying claim to some poontang that ain't too shoddy.

3. His stand up career

How many people who criticise have ever tried this. I've done a bit - and it's AS HARD AS ******ING NAILS.

4. He crashed a paraglider and broke his back in twelve places, as well as his ribs, sternum and jaw.

AND HIS JAW IS STILL AS CROOKED AS IT EVER WAS!!

Seriously though - he is a big supporter of spinal injury charities.

Show me 1 person in the house at the moment who can hold a candle to this guy an terms of life experience, sheer balls and a grasp of the bigger picture.

HOLA448
Guest sillybear2

Reasons:

1. He wants us to prepare a strategy to deal with a predicted catastrophic meteorite impact.

The guy is descended from a pretty serious astronomer. The facts are that we have the tech to detect earth grazing lumps of rock. Even amateurs are having a stab at it these days. Do some research into these rocks. Soon you will find that statistically, we are long overdue a visit, and when they hit, it's bad. Really bad.

What are the chances of it precisely impacting the spewing Macondo 252 well, thus sealing it shut? <_<

HOLA449
Guest anorthosite

What are the chances of it precisely impacting the spewing Macondo 252 well, thus sealing it shut? <_<

The Gulf of Mexico has a bit of history in this area!

HOLA4410

Reasons:

The guy is descended from a pretty serious astronomer. The facts are that we have the tech to detect earth grazing lumps of rock. Even amateurs are having a stab at it these days. Do some research into these rocks. Soon you will find that statistically, we are long overdue a visit, and when they hit, it's bad. Really bad. In the old days of the cold war with nukes at the ready and a working space shuttle fleet - we had a chance of dealing with one of these monsters if we had enough warning. Now, and moving forward.... we are practically helpless.

When he's not trying to prepare mankind for catastrophes that would make the great depression and both world wars look like a suspect fart - he's laying claim to some poontang that ain't too shoddy.

3. His stand up career

How many people who criticise have ever tried this. I've done a bit - and it's AS HARD AS ******ING NAILS.

4. He crashed a paraglider and broke his back in twelve places, as well as his ribs, sternum and jaw.

Show me 1 person in the house at the moment who can hold a candle to this guy an terms of life experience, sheer balls and a grasp of the bigger picture.

Your main issue here seems to be you think the cheeky girls are fit.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Reasons:

3. His stand up career

Fair play to him, and for you for standing up for him SBN.

I find him irritating but your list outweighs that minor flaw. And the Cheeky Girls are fit.

Archived