House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reck B

Just Had An Email From The Imf (Lagos)

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS (IMF)

HEAD OFFICE NO: 23 ADEBOYE ST,APAPA LAGOS.

TELEPHONE : +234-808-133-1193.

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,

This is to inform you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

I am Mr.Robinson Jones a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). You MUST be aware that reports have reached our office by so many correspondence on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies across Europe to Africa and Asia and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in West Africa.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental parasites, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment. You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transfered to you directly from our source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instructions is at your own risk.

Respond to this e-mail on (imfgroups@yahoo.in) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released. Also call me as soon as you send the e-mail so that you will be given an immediate response:

Direct Hotline: CALL : +234-808-133-1193.

Regards,

Mr.Robinson Jones.

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I might reply and ask him to release some funds to the UK

Also, I love the way the IMF have a yahoo email address.

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS (IMF)

HEAD OFFICE NO: 23 ADEBOYE ST,APAPA LAGOS.

TELEPHONE : +234-808-133-1193.

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,

Also call me as soon as you send the e-mail so that you will be given an immediate response:

Direct Hotline: CALL : +234-808-133-1193.

Regards,

Mr.Robinson Jones.

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I might reply and ask him to release some funds to the UK

Also, I love the way the IMF have a yahoo email address.

Call him on the renowned IMF 'Hotline'.

Guest absolutezero

I "released my fund" about five minutes ago...

A few days ago, I received this gem from the Minister of Financial, Frederal Republic of Benin :lol:

Subject: BONUS FROM WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN

ATTN BENEFICIARY:

hello my good frinad i just want to infrom you now that the only money you have pay now is $25 we give bonus of $25 to help all of our costomer to make all our costmer receive there fund , so if you want to receive your fund go ahead now and send $25 to enable us release your fist payment of $5000 to you as soon as you receive this email ,the bonus will last only this week after this week all the payment will be cancel,

Email ( we_u_money@msn.com )

Mr James Uba, +229 9986 7871,

RECEIVER NAME ---------- AUGUSTINE NWEKWU

COUNTRY-------------------BENIN REPUBLIC

CITY--------------------COTONOU

TEST QUESTION---------------HONEST

TEST ANSWER-----------------PAYMENT

AMOUNT------------------------$25 US DOLLAR ONLY

Note that the administrator payment need this details from you to process your payment:

Receiver name=========

Country=============

City================

Tel================

Test question-=========

Answer=============

Comply now because as soon as you sent this required details to

Call Us +229 9986 7871 as soon as you send the money ok,

Mr James Uba,

MINISTER OF FINANCIAL . FREDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN.

Guest absolutezero

A few days ago, I received this gem from the Minister of Financial, Frederal Republic of Benin :lol:

Subject: BONUS FROM WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN

ATTN BENEFICIARY:

hello my good frinad i just want to infrom you now that the only money you have pay now is $25 we give bonus of $25 to help all of our costomer to make all our costmer receive there fund , so if you want to receive your fund go ahead now and send $25 to enable us release your fist payment of $5000 to you as soon as you receive this email ,the bonus will last only this week after this week all the payment will be cancel,

What's a fist payment? What sort of websites have you been signing up for? :blink: