House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

getdoon_weebobby

Wheres The Best Place To Put £250 Childcare Voucher?

Legal and General, HSBC and F and C all do chil;d trust funds, and importantly also do low cost index-investment-funds

I anticipate (am not certain) you can therefore put ya money into one of these providers and thence into a low cost, say, FTSE or perhaps FTSE+ global-diversified index fund, at a low annual charge

the charge is the big thing - if they load it up to 1% annual charge then it is a rip off as elsewhere same funds are opffered at 0.25-0.4% ish

balls- childcar voucher, not that child's savings scheme thing - may have beenm at crossed purposes, sorry

the handouts and thigs are very confusing

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Get some nappies from a neighbour and buy a secondhand pram, and stop stealing my labour.

If you can't afford a baby, don't have one.

balls- childcar voucher, not that child's savings scheme thing - may have beenm at crossed purposes, sorry

the handouts and thigs are very confusing

i believe thats what it is - you get a £250 childcare voucher and put it in a child trust fund eg a ftse a tracker.

with it being £250 they might as well stick it in one fund eg a tracker i guess

The 3:30 at Kempton Park.

Get some nappies from a neighbour and buy a secondhand pram, and stop stealing my labour.

If you can't afford a baby, don't have one.

The problem with this Brownian initiative was that even if you do nothing with it, its invested on your child's behalf anyway.