House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Slight Sniffle

Don't worry about HPs.

On the news now there is a report that the Government is looking into the threat of bird 'flu. Oh dear.

I feel another foot and mouth debacle coming on. Within a few short months HPs and going out for finger lickin' chicken are going to be the last things on our minds!

:o

Don't worry about HPs.

On the news now there is a report that the Government is looking into the threat of bird 'flu. Oh dear.

I feel another foot and mouth debacle coming on. Within a few short months HPs and going out for finger lickin' chicken are going to be the last things on our minds!

:o

They love to do this when the economy looks grim.

It will be near earth asteroids and super volcanoes again soon!

Havnt been following it in too much detail but isnt the risk if it mutates and is passed to humans more easily. I guess the european governments are worried as we have denser populations of people and livestock, so the risk of mutation is higher here and due to the population density any pandemic would decimate europes population as it would b passed around much more quickly...

Edited by moosetea

Bird-flu (or Avian flu if you went to university) is pretty bad isn't it? I've been following it on rense.com and I wouldn't want it.

Is this the same Rense.com that leads with a story "Zionist Mind Control"?

Yeah this one is worth worrying about.

Right up there with the lizard people pffffff <_<

Havnt been following it in too much detail but isnt the risk if it mutates and is passed to humans more easily.  I guess the european governments are worried as we have denser populations of people and livestock, so the risk of mutation is higher here and due to the population density any pandemic would decimate europes population as it would b passed around much more quickly...

Once it gets into piggies (not the singing sort) then we are doomed , doomed i tell ya. Nah, sh*t happens im still waiting for HIV to be spliced up with a cold, thats the pandemic to worry about.

Bit of bird flu, take a few people out or maybe a couple of hundred, i believe we've already got the vaccine.. takes all the fun out of it.

We're doomed it it mutates and we can pass it to each other.

millions die = over supply of housing stock = falling prices........see its not all bad :ph34r:

edit: for the C4 lurkers.....I'm only joking :rolleyes:

Edited by Catch22

Guest Charlie The Tramp
We're doomed it it mutates and we can pass it to each other.

Well I`m quite safe having abused my body for years, even diseases don`t want to know me now. Just drink lots of strong stewed tea with no sugar and you will all be ok, leave the engine cleaning stuff alone and the offal burgers. :rolleyes:

pfffff is the sound a lizard makes when it mutates into a human.... Aaaah, found you out!

Ahar another Rense reader? Bit of a crazy website that, but it does seem to offer the best mix of REAL (bbc, guardian, independent, new scientist) news articles, alongside biggoted rabid right/left-wing rantings, ufo reports, conspiracy theories, etc. an amusing mix to say the least.I consider it essential reading.

So...who else here is a renser? :ph34r:

Is this the same Rense.com that leads with a story "Zionist Mind Control"?

Yeah this one is worth worrying about.

Right up there with the lizard people  pffffff <_<

Hi

I have to admit i have done no research into this one, but I would say that it is common sense to worry about flu, It does have quite a reputation over the years

The flu killed 20,000,000 people In 1918.

Medical supplies and knowledge are not ready to stop it, but lessen the blow to rich countries/people (maybe)

Nature are a proper science journal. They are worried.

http://www.nature.com/nature/focus/avianfl...ex.html#vaccine

Obviously a pandemic will happen, but with a bit of luck there will be a few years before anything serious occurs. Then maybe researchers will have sorted a few more things out (unless the animal rights people have their way)