House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
keeprenting

Email Redwood And Davis

Everyone should do it. Make sure you bring out the distinction between investment in productive assets (e.g. shares) and parasitic BTL-ism.

These guys are not stupid and they may see sense if enough people bring the message home to them.

You can actually influence the people who matter in this debate, rather than posting on the Daily Mail comments page which nobody cares about. If they receive enough emails, then hopefully when the time comes to do a deal, they will make BTL the sacrificial lamb.

redwoodj@parliament.uk

davisd@parliament.uk

I've emailed both of them.

Everyone should do it. Make sure you bring out the distinction between investment in productive assets (e.g. shares) and parasitic BTL-ism.

These guys are not stupid and they may see sense if enough people bring the message home to them.

You can actually influence the people who matter in this debate, rather than posting on the Daily Mail comments page which nobody cares about. If they receive enough emails, then hopefully when the time comes to do a deal, they will make BTL the sacrificial lamb.

redwoodj@parliament.uk

davisd@parliament.uk

They won't take any notice, you know.

They won't take any notice, you know.

If they receive enough emails then it may blunt their opposition to the CGT rise. Emailing them would certainly be a better use of energy than posting on here!

I got an automated reply from Vince Cable's email a few days ago, after I sent one supporting the CGT rise. Along with the following:

"In order for me to be able respond to you appropriately please include your home address in all correspondence. If you have not supplied your address then please resend the whole email with the address included."

Paranoia then got the best of me. But, my IP address is probably now known? :ph34r:

Guest absolutezero

I got an automated reply from Vince Cable's email a few days ago, after I sent one supporting the CGT rise. Along with the following:

"In order for me to be able respond to you appropriately please include your home address in all correspondence. If you have not supplied your address then please resend the whole email with the address included."

Paranoia then got the best of me. But, my IP address is probably now known? :ph34r:

He'll be like my ex-MP.

Whenever I emailed the MP he replied by letter.

Ha ha...communication causes cancer dontchaknow...

redwoodj@parliament.uk

davisd@parliament.uk

You're obviously not Welsh are you?