House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1929crash

Osama Speaks

In a new video that is light on his usual threats but heavy on admiration, Osama bin Laden admits that he is "professionally envious" of oil giant BP's massive oil spill, saying that it puts his efforts to create destruction and chaos to shame.

"There are times in an evildoer's life when one has to stand back and admire a job well done," Mr. bin Laden says in his latest video. "BP, you blow me away."

The Al-Qaeda mastermind adds that his first thought upon seeing BP's spill was, "Man, I've got to step up my game."

Mr. bin Laden claims in the video that he rarely feels envious towards other evildoers, but says he likes "to use that energy to push myself to be the best terrorist I can be."

As for the envy he felt after seeing BP's handiwork, the madman says, "I haven't felt this way since the whole Toyota thing."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowitz/bin-laden-says-hes-profes_b_594508.html

:ph34r:

Now as if Bin Laden classes himself as an evildoer!! Or would use language like "Man, I've got to step up my game." and "I haven't felt this way since the whole Toyota thing."

Laughable.

:lol::lol: "Man, you gotta lighten up," says Osama. :lol:

I've sung a couple of times in Mendelsohn's "Elijah".

Now there's a true role model for Bin Laden. A religious zealotholy man who visits punishments Bin Laden could only dream of on an ungodly people. He incurs the wrath of the earthly powers-that-be, and retreats into the mountains. For the full story, see the bible.

I reckon Ayman Al-Zawahiri had Osama Bin Laden 'silenced' ages ago. It wouldn't be surprised if the man described as Al Qaeda's no.2 has actually been no.1 for some time.

I reckon Ayman Al-Zawahiri had Osama Bin Laden 'silenced' ages ago. It wouldn't be surprised if the man described as Al Qaeda's no.2 has actually been no.1 for some time.

Professor David Ray Griffin makes a good case for bin Laden having died of natural acuses in December 2001 or thereabouts.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Osama-Bin-Laden-Dead-Alive/dp/184437081X/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1275431939&sr=8-5

I'd like to know how me made a video considering he most likely died almost 8 1/2 years ago :ph34r:

feelsgood.jpg

He didn't.

The supposed bin Laden videos after 2001 show a younger man, who is obviously not suffering from the kidney disease that was killing him at the beginning of the decade.

Yes, kidney dialysis is soooo effective in a dry, dusty cave in Afghanistan.

It's noteworthy too that the videos were released at a time when they could be most helpful to George W Bush.

Like just before the 2004 election when Osama came out in support of John Kerry! :lol: