House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1929crash

Diana Death Linked To Arms Industry

DIANA, Princess of Wales was killed because she planned to expose senior members of the British arms trade involved with land mines, a leading lawyer claimed today.

Michael Mansfield QC, who represented Mohamed al-Fayed in the inquest into the death of his son Dodi and the former royal, said Diana claimed she had an "exposure diary" in which she was going to unmask the people most closely involved with the British manufacturing of land mines.

He told the Hay Festival in mid Wales: "I think everyone remembers she raised the profile of the land mines.

"Everybody is aware that the British involvement in the arms trade, particularly land mines, is and was a huge vested interest.

"It seems to me she had planned various visits. She had already been to Angola, she was going to Cambodia later in the year.

"She was going to set up an institute for the victims of the land mines that had been exploded."

He added: "A large number of land mines had been manufactured by the British and I think, and a witness who knew her well claimed, that she had an exposure diary in which she was going to expose the people most closely involved in the British arms trade. It seems to me that is not unrelated (to her death)."

Mr Mansfield said there is a missing box of papers which could contain crucial information.

He said: "Nobody really knows what was in it. The box exists but when it was opened there was nothing in it and everybody has forgotten what was in it.

"I don't know what was in it. It is said there were papers in there, it may have been the diary or notebook she was keeping in relation to the arms trade or it may be other correspondence between the royal family and herself."

Mr Mansfield said he believed the car crash in Paris in 1997 was "more than a mere accident" when he first heard about it.

He said: "Two people so vilified suddenly end up in a crash. I started to ask questions about who does this benefit, how did this come about?

"I got asked to do the case from a different channel and they didn't know I was already very interested in the opportunity, which very few of us ever get, to get senior security service chiefs and senior politicians in a witness box.

"I felt very strongly there was more to this case than a mere accident."

He added: "The verdict of the jury was not accidental death. The jury had that option and chose not to take it, they came back to unlawful killing contributed to by the paparazzi and following vehicles.

"The interesting thing is most immediate vehicles were driven not by paparazzi but people they have never managed to trace."

When asked how he distanced himself from conspiracy theorists, Mr Mansfield said: "I think most people think I'm a lunatic and that's fine.

"I'm not a conspiracy theorist about everything and there is ****-up as opposed to conspiracy but it's a very healthy analysis. It gets you to ask questions you wouldn't otherwise ask."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2994282/Diana-death-linked-to-arms.html#ixzz0pX3dMKnf

I thought it was going to be from the Express.

Since it's basically quoting Michael Mansfield's words today at a public gathering, the source is not really relevant.

The bloke has made a living on such tosh. Being the Hay festival, I presume he's flogging a book.

There must be 100s of easier ways of knocking somebody off than arranging for a high speed car chase through a tunnel in Paris with passengers not wearing seatbelts, in the dark persued by scores of potential witnesses. A conspiracy to create a conspiracy? Bull.

Mansfield is a reasonably respected UK barrister.......

It will not be so easy for the VI's to rubbish his statement.

A traffic accident perhaps but there will always be that small element of doubt until all the questions are answered.

The bloke has made a living on such tosh. Being the Hay festival, I presume he's flogging a book.

There must be 100s of easier ways of knocking somebody off than arranging for a high speed car chase through a tunnel in Paris with passengers not wearing seatbelts, in the dark persued by scores of potential witnesses. A conspiracy to create a conspiracy? Bull.

You can't deny that for many people it was incredibly convenient that she died.

Guest absolutezero

Mansfield is a reasonably respected UK barrister.......

It will not be so easy for the VI's to rubbish his statement.

A traffic accident perhaps but there will always be that small element of doubt until all the questions are answered.

Which they never will be so it'll continue to be conspiracy theory.

To me, from what I've read and heard discussed, Diana died in an accident - it was a result of too many random events and choices to be anything else.

But the chilling thing is that she is on record as saying "Don't be surprised if you wake up one morning and hear that I've been killed in a car crash." So maybe there was a plot to bump her off, but Fate got there first, and she died as a reult of a pure accident.

To me, from what I've read and heard discussed, Diana died in an accident - it was a result of too many random events and choices to be anything else.

hmm,so why do you think over the past 13 years or so we have been bombarded with "celebrity worship" type programmes??

create a mass media hysteria with a bit of a sob story to go with it and you can make the object in question into a hero.

which is precisely the desired outcome,you just have to think a few years in advance.

the PTB have access to some pretty sophisticated gear to make the new messiah.

like tons of nuclear weapons(pre-messiah trauma required...scare the sheeple),mind control projects,multimillion pound media monopoly etc etc......

the real one when he comes along is going to be far more simple/humble in upbringing and will certainly not have the full weight of sky/fox/bbc behind his rise to glory.

...in fact he'll stake his claim and everybody will just think he's a nut-job and laugh at him.

Guest portwinestain

The reason that this 'news' is still news regardless if it's about what dress she wore or whether or not she was murdered is so your positive attention is given towards it.

diana.jpg

she's wearing a 'HALO'

angel-halo.jpg

So she is an 'Angel' The holy ghost (she's dead - geddit?)/angel is part of the Trinity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

The egyptian Osiris, Isis, Horus for e.g. It's the same thing rebranded.

http://www.giosa.us/isis/

The original link on from the OP.

It comes from the 'Sun'

The messenger is MM

http://kabbalahsecrets.com/?tag=king

Moreover, the spelled-out letter Mem (MM) has the ordinal value of 26, again that of the YHVH, the ineffable Name of G-d.

It's a scam. A Jesus/God scam. The lawyer is the voice from 'Wales' hooking your respect to Diana. Respect Diana and you respect her sons. Your future rulers who will happily grind you slaves into dust.

The divine right to rule.

Don't believe me though. Just think....at least I didn't charge you.

hmm,so why do you think over the past 13 years or so we have been bombarded with "celebrity worship" type programmes??

create a mass media hysteria with a bit of a sob story to go with it and you can make the object in question into a hero.

which is precisely the desired outcome,you just have to think a few years in advance.

the PTB have access to some pretty sophisticated gear to make the new messiah.

like tons of nuclear weapons(pre-messiah trauma required...scare the sheeple),mind control projects,multimillion pound media monopoly etc etc......

the real one when he comes along is going to be far more simple/humble in upbringing and will certainly not have the full weight of sky/fox/bbc behind his rise to glory.

...in fact he'll stake his claim and everybody will just think he's a nut-job and laugh at him.

I'd like to know more about this theory of yours...

Why are the PTB interested in starting a nuclear war so that the 'messiah' can reveal himself? And do you mean the 'real' messiah or just someone the PTB wants you to think is the messiah? then what?

Oh come off it, this is absurd: beyond tin foil hats and into full on window licking territory.

The idea that she would somehow be in possession of ultra-sensitive information about arms traders is a joke isn't it? Where would it come from? Do you imagine it likely that the arms traders would confide in her?

Likewise, the idea that you can organise something as inherently random as a car accident without running an unaccptable risk of detection is simply not credible.

Some conspiracy theories make sense - this isn't one of them.

Oh come off it, this is absurd: beyond tin foil hats and into full on window licking territory.

The idea that she would somehow be in possession of ultra-sensitive information about arms traders is a joke isn't it? Where would it come from? Do you imagine it likely that the arms traders would confide in her?

Likewise, the idea that you can organise something as inherently random as a car accident without running an unaccptable risk of detection is simply not credible.

Some conspiracy theories make sense - this isn't one of them.

I have a lot of sympathy for your point of view, but I'm struck by the fact that an eminent legal mind like Mansfield believes there was a conspiracy.

The reason that this 'news' is still news regardless if it's about what dress she wore or whether or not she was murdered is so your positive attention is given towards it.

diana.jpg

she's wearing a 'HALO'

angel-halo.jpg

So she is an 'Angel' The holy ghost (she's dead - geddit?)/angel is part of the Trinity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

The egyptian Osiris, Isis, Horus for e.g. It's the same thing rebranded.

http://www.giosa.us/isis/

The original link on from the OP.

It comes from the 'Sun'

The messenger is MM

http://kabbalahsecrets.com/?tag=king

Moreover, the spelled-out letter Mem (MM) has the ordinal value of 26, again that of the YHVH, the ineffable Name of G-d.

It's a scam. A Jesus/God scam. The lawyer is the voice from 'Wales' hooking your respect to Diana. Respect Diana and you respect her sons. Your future rulers who will happily grind you slaves into dust.

The divine right to rule.

Don't believe me though. Just think....at least I didn't charge you.

Haven't you got your very own 300+ pages of DDoubLE mEANing Bo11ox to carry on with bareshite.

RA

Edited to ad the word RA - it means a lot to bARe

I have a lot of sympathy for your point of view, but I'm struck by the fact that an eminent legal mind like Mansfield believes there was a conspiracy.

fonejacker_terry_tibbs_2.jpg

He could just be mental, being a QC isn't a mark of honour, more that you applied to become a QC and paid the fees and were accepted by the panel

who could be a planning applications manager or some other person.

I think it's £2,585 to apply and £3,500 (+ VAT) to be appointed then more for the Exchequer for the Letters Patent and whatever for dinners and cash payments.

fonejacker_terry_tibbs_2.jpg

He could just be mental, being a QC isn't a mark of honour, more that you applied to become a QC and paid the fees and were accepted by the panel

who could be a planning applications manager or some other person.

I think it's £2,585 to apply and £3,500 (+ VAT) to be appointed then more for the Exchequer for the Letters Patent and whatever for dinners and cash payments.

If I was up on a murder charge I'd be happy for Mansfield to represent me. B)

That's why it was such a brilliant plan, it gets dismissed as a conspiracy because it is so complex that it could not possibly be pre-planned.

You could use this argument to support anything you wanted. Occam's Razor in reverse.

Say what you like, but it looks like they've fooled you into thinking it was an accident.

So she was going to expose who those nasty land mine makers are? The problem being these companies are not hidden and show their products around the world at arms fairs. Lets face it Diana was a bimbo. She was selected by the powers that be because she was pretty and fertile. Charles had no luck with the ladies so they found one for him to continue the line. As with all bored royals she ended up doing charity work, in her case mines. She certainly did not have the brains to worry the arms business. The idea that she was assassinated for her anti mine campaign is silly, it assumes she was assassinated and then looks for the slightest motive. Far more likely is the obvious that it was just a car crash. By the same reasoning if a royal who works with the disabled died, they would argue they were assassinated by a shadowy group of wheelchair makers.

Guest portwinestain

Haven't you got your very own 300+ pages of DDoubLE mEANing Bo11ox to carry on with bareshite.

RA

Edited to ad the word RA - it means a lot to bARe

Are you policing me?

As for your first sentence - I'm afraid you've got me mixed up with your friend Erranta, but I understand why you would want to muddy the waters.

The RA you point out doesn't work like that from my point of view, I'm sure you know.

The one I always point out is that at the ending of a prayer you say 'Amen' you're told it means 'so be it' You're being lied to. You're worshipping 'Amen Ra' a Sun God or a Supreme Being which members of secret societies must believe in,

So to follow on from the first example of the creation of Diana as a heavenly body:

1189155160_735420b.jpg

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/court_and_social/article2393252.ece

Mother Teresa died a week later.

The stamp was released by 'Ascension' Island. Do you get that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascension_(mystical)

I'd like to know more about this theory of yours...

Why are the PTB interested in starting a nuclear war so that the 'messiah' can reveal himself? And do you mean the 'real' messiah or just someone the PTB wants you to think is the messiah? then what?

you have to scare people enough to get them to accept the new(already pre-crafted) alternative on offer.

this is where the OT and NT diverge.

old testament basically says "son of man" down here already,starts ww3 against russia/china and so on,then when everybody is completely mentally/physically/economically shattered he will build his new kingdom of peace.

new testament says...nope.The kingdom of peace that this guy is going to create will be one of oppression,by somebody who can make a pretty good fist of tracing their geneology etc back to king david,but is actually an impostor.

however,prior to the revealing of this impostor,the REAL messiah turns up and whisks the believers away befeore all the blood+guts starts.

The USA have a very,very important part to play in this.

the mount of assembly in the sides of the north can only be in one of two places,depending on timeframe.

Again for verification,this place has also to have people OF EVERY NATIONALITY dwelling in it.Isreal cannot possibly qualify for this.

one is the US,the other is australia.

Say what you like, but it looks like they've fooled you into thinking it was an accident.

Using the same logic you can pretend anything is a conspiracy.

You've probably been fooled into thinking that Ian Huntley is a sick child murdering pervert wheras he's actually been framed by arms dealers.

Likewise Gordon Brown's trashing of the UK public finances is actually all part of a global plot to install a world government and nothing at all to do with fact that he's a self obsessed incompetent cretin.

Also Theo Walcott's omission from yesterday's England squad is nothing to do with the fact that he's a s*** one dimensional player and actually is the result of [insert random utterly implausible conspiracy theory here]

:rolleyes:

Using the same logic you can pretend anything is a conspiracy.

You've probably been fooled into thinking that Ian Huntley is a sick child murdering pervert wheras he's actually been framed by arms dealers.

Likewise Gordon Brown's trashing of the UK public finances is actually all part of a global plot to install a world government and nothing at all to do with fact that he's a self obsessed incompetent cretin.

Also Theo Walcott's omission from yesterday's England squad is nothing to do with the fact that he's a s*** one dimensional player and actually is the result of [insert random utterly implausible conspiracy theory here]

:rolleyes:

Ah, that old chestnut: you aim to discredit a plausible theory by comparing it to outlandish, humourous conspiracy theories that you've made up. Why didn't you also suggest that I've been fooled into not thinking that Fabio Capello is a shape-shifting reptile hell-bent on making sure England lose the World Cup? That would have really made us look like buffoons.

There are too many things about the "official" account of Diana's death that do not add up. Lord Steven's inquest into the incident was little more than a paintjob that certainly did not prove or conclude that her death was accidental.