House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrFlibble

Typical Example Of The Stupidity Of People...

You can buy this Transformers Blu-ray off Play for a tenner, but yet the Sheeple are tripping over themselves to pay over the retail price for it and then postage on top...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250636874868

Maybe it's the 'used' aspect that is the draw here? :unsure:

And we wonder why house prices are so high with idiots like these around.

Maybe it's the 'used' aspect that is the draw here? :unsure:

Why take the chance buying a new copy that might not work when this one has been fully tested to be in working order?

There used to be a lot of ppl making money of the stupidity of mobile phone buyers on ebay a few years ago. A lot of the times ppl were paying £30 - £50 more for the phone on ebay rather then if they had gone into a carphonewarehouse etc. I messaged a few bidders that the phone was cheaper at various other outlets, but once got abuse from a buyer thinking i wanted to put them of so i could get the phone. I haven't been using ebay for a while don't know if it still goes on... :blink:

As if buying a blu ray player wasn't stupid enough

I've got a PS3 and the sound is so much better on Blu-Ray than DVD that I'd say it's worth it for that alone - the video is a whole lot better too, the price is extortionate though.

I've got a PS3 and the sound is so much better on Blu-Ray than DVD that I'd say it's worth it for that alone - the video is a whole lot better too, the price is extortionate though.

The price of what, a PS3 ?

As if buying a blu ray player wasn't stupid enough

I could have bought one for £58, until fairly recently. I expect they`ll be available at that price again soon.