House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Spart

Renters Of The World Unite!

The campaign against the CGT hike has shown just what fiercely intranisgent forces lurk in this country; its almost as though they are enemy of the dispossessed. The anti-CGTers are so hell bent on avoiding paying the tax they are prepared to undermine the government.

Its funny how only a few weeks ago when the coalition was formed we were told it had to succeed as the country faced its gravest financial and economic crisis. We were told the country's immediate survival was at stake and the slightest wrong move would mean we were devoured by the all-powerful markets.

Yet only a fortnight later, somehow that's all been forgotten, so much so that vested interests are now at liberty to do anything they can to bully and jeopardise that coalition to defend their own interests. They are prepared to endanger the stability the country in pursuit of their own selfish ends. Truly these vested interests are the enemy within.

The UK govt should thank their lucky stars the People never revolted when the banks were bailed out. The papers did nothing to praise the People's dignified restraint when praise was deserved. Perversly now that these privileged misers ARE now threatening the stability of the government, the papers say nothing about that too. The papers do nothing to condemn the vested interest's treachery now condemnation is deserved.

If the public aren't going to revolt to bring about the correction that's needed, then perhaps more peaceful and pleasant means are available.

It's often said that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". In that case lets all move to another country. In doing so we would all deprive the BTLers of their rents, the govt of its taxes and so on. Lets all move out and watch the system collapse from a safe distance, just simply by unplugging and leaving. Nothing more.

Iran might not be my first choice, but you get my point.

The campaign against the CGT hike has shown just what fiercely intranisgent forces lurk in this country; its almost as though they are enemy of the dispossessed. The anti-CGTers are so hell bent on avoiding paying the tax they are prepared to undermine the government.

Its funny how only a few weeks ago when the coalition was formed we were told it had to succeed as the country faced its gravest financial and economic crisis. We were told the country's immediate survival was at stake and the slightest wrong move would mean we were devoured by the all-powerful markets.

Yet only a fortnight later, somehow that's all been forgotten, so much so that vested interests are now at liberty to do anything they can to bully and jeopardise that coalition to defend their own interests. They are prepared to endanger the stability the country needs for their own selfish ends. Truly these vested interests are the enemy within.

The UK govt should thank their lucky stars the People never revolted when the banks were bailed out. The papers did nothing to praise the People's dignified restraint when praise was deserved. Perversly now that these privileged misers ARE now threatening the stability of the government, the papers say nothing about that too. The papers do nothing to condemn the vested interest's treachery now condemnation is deserved.

If the public aren't going to revolt to bring about the correction that's needed, then perhaps more peaceful and pleasant means are available.

It's often said that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". In that case lets all move to another country. In doing so we would all deprive the BTLers of their rents, the govt of its taxes and so on. Lets all move out and watch the system collapse from a safe distance, just simply by unplugging and leaving. Nothing more.

Iran might not be my first choice, but you get my point.

Iran? are you mad?? There's now way you'd catch me living in a 'democracy' that doesn't represent the people and is really a pseudo police state...

oh, hang on a minute....

Stil, at least they've got a decent Navy that stands up for itself