House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony2007

Israel Has Just Attacked The Flotila Of Boats Sailing To Gaza

Iran are going for 2 dead 50 injured http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=128420&sectionid=351020202, looks more like the flotilla

are trying to get attention so they can make it through past Israel.

Turkey should never have said they would help stop Iran developing nuclear weapons by acting as an escrow for uranium enrichment.

Turkey, once the number one destination for organized workplace vacations, is now facing a boycott from the same groups that used to storm its seaside resorts every summer.

On Sunday, a survey conducted by Va’adim, a company that gathers information on the social and economic activities of Israel’s unions, revealed that 95 percent of the unions had banned all organized trips to Turkey following that country’s involvement in organizing the aid flotilla to the Gaza Strip.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=176938

Israel are getting a bit wild, especially after those hotel murders. Ambassadors kicked out of Australia, singled out in the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty,

up against Iran. Could all kick off.

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/expulsion-helps-end-double-standards-20100528-wkxd.html

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/world/2010/0531/1224271503566.html

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Anyone would think the Zionists were trying to prevent having their ethnic cleansing programme thwarted.

Reporting ten dead on World Service and Israelis are saying they were attacked first. Interesting use of the word "first" as (if it is true and not just more twisted Israeli news management) they were shot at while their heavily armed commandos were attempting to board a civilian vessel in international waters. Surely ship Captains have a right to try and stop boarders? Doesn't that happen as a matter of course off of Somalia?

According to an ex-kidnapped sailer on the news, no. The big tankers have too much high tech equipment that can get damaged, the companies want them functioning when they negotiate them back from the pirates, I think that`s what he said. If Israel were running the shipping lanes off Somalia piracy would decline, and so would breathing pirates?

Anyone would think the Zionists were trying to prevent having their ethnic cleansing programme thwarted.

How could anyone be surprised when "Chutzpah" is a Yiddish word...

Guest X-QUORK

Looks like The Axis Of Evil® might be getting a new member.

And where is the Middle East Envoy of Peace?

At home with his calculator and Machiavelli's Prince?

If it was boats from Syria or Iran then I could understand, I wouldn't trust them an inch. Turkey however always seem to play fair.

Bloody Sunday type own goal IMO. Go ahead and kick the crap out of an annoying little scrote protestor by all means, Jeremy Hardy preferred, but 10 deaths is ridiculous. Unless there were firearms on the boats then a Court Martial should be the immediate first step.

Those b@ stards (Israeli govt) get away with anything!! I wonder what Obama will say?

I can't think of a national govt more arrogant than Israel's. Even Mugabe has nothing on this lot.

Shouldn't our Middle East Peace Envoy be a literal figurehead for this humanitarian flotilla?

And where is the Middle East Envoy of Peace?

At home with his calculator and Machiavelli's Prince?

Yes, there's not enough money to be had in preserving human lives.

Only liberal leftie Intelligentsia propaganda reading pro-Iranian anti-semite suicide bomber loving terrorists could think that. Everyone who knows about these things knows Israel is a peace loving country. All of those heavy armaments, nuclear weapons checkpoints helicopter gunships and wars with its neighbours have been in self defence. You can't have foreigners going to the middle east and stealing other people's stolen countries now can we? I am definitely going to start a campaign to bar Israel Turkey from Eurovision for this act of naked humanitarian aggression.

Yep. Go Israel.

Those b@ stards (Israeli govt) get away with anything!! I wonder what Obama will say?

Obama? Pah, what can he say? Take away his funding and he's a nobody (just like every other major US politician). Netanyahu knows who he has to keep onside. He has previous form, as well as the backing of the US taxpayer to do it.

Remember, this is the same man who tore up the 1993 peace deal, vigorously expanded his Lebensraum, and made it perfectly clear that nothing short of a Final Solution would satisfy him. In the process, he also threw away most of the tremendous international goodwill (particularly in Europe) his country had won with a succession of positive moves.

But the responsibility wasn’t his alone. The international community stood back and let it happen: so long as the palestinians maintained their side of the agreement, noone was interested. The world sent a loud and clear message to the palestinians: peace does not pay.

And who was at the head of that international community? Oh look, it was the husband of the present US secretary of state.

Guest anorthosite

Yep. Go Israel.

Or in this case, go to hell Israel.

Just like Apartheid South Africa it is inevitable that Israel will be defeated by simple demographics and the passage of time. Similarly no one will weep when this aberration is consigned to history. Israel's constant use of disproportionate force is an illustration of its weakness rather than strength. Of course the process could be significantly accelerated with an international boycott - something that is long long overdue. The EU is the largest export market for Israel and the second largest source of imports (after the US). I'm surprised to see that 16% of Israeli exports to the EU are precious stones. If these aren't 'blood diamonds' I don't know what are.

Guest X-QUORK

Self-defence not allowed then, anti-semite?

You're mental. In what way is boarding a humanitarian aid ship and slaughtering 19 passengers "self-defence"?

Looking forward to you trying to defend this.

Anti-semite?

:lol:

And to think, it was a Jewish comedian who popularised the phrase "is it cos I is black?"

Now that's what I call chutzpah.

_

Guest anorthosite

This isn't defending yourself, its piracy on the high seas.

That was an impressively quick resort to the anti-Semite insult BTW, although you should consider the possibility that the government & military of Israel don't equate to all Jews in my mind, and I'm judging them on their actions. You're flirting with Godwin.