House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Riva Aquarama

Never been passionate about boats - or the water in general to be honest - but I've always had a fancy for Riva wooden speed boats.

I think this is one of the most amazing pieces of mechanical art I've ever seen, it's just totally and heart-stoppingly gorgeous. Had I the money I wouldn't be able to write the cheque fast enough!

Riva Aquarama!

New of a Saudi (Prince I think) who ordered a multi million dollar powerboat made by a UK southwest company.

The standard of these yachts is excellent. None of the workforce could understand why the spec demanded it was delivered without engines though.

Until some of the craftsmen were invited to the buyers home where they had cocktails onboard, while it was moored in his swimming pool.

Never been passionate about boats - or the water in general to be honest - but I've always had a fancy for Riva wooden speed boats.

I think this is one of the most amazing pieces of mechanical art I've ever seen, it's just totally and heart-stoppingly gorgeous. Had I the money I wouldn't be able to write the cheque fast enough!

Riva Aquarama!

You're right it's a beauty, that's some price too mind. $400,000!

Fairly limited usability.

yeah, they are lovely.

for a cheaper and more accessible, but still pretty sweet bit of kit check out the chris crafts at bateswharf.

Also might take a look at http://frauscherboats.com/

There are a couple of other makes that do similar pretty stuff, but can't remember the names at the moment.