House Price Crash Forum

Most Annoying Celeb

Frank Hovis

HOLA441

Good gawd, there's some Olympic-grade-nauseous-inspiring wastes's of skin depicted within this thread. Having scanned it I feel much as I did as a callow pre-teen on a visit to Tussaud's chamber of horrors.

Here's a newish-comer, sure to surge up the rankings now the salary WE pay her has been inflated 800% (in a time of public sector restraint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

christine%20bleakley.jpg

Bleakley: £800,000 pa for a bit of 'ol sofa chat

Add in her wag-hagging and suddenly, women will increasingly find her figure rather annoyingly perfect, men her chirpiness the sign of a vacuous mind (she dropped out of uni).

Even that back stop of popularity, her Irish lilt, is starting to grate ("why can't this b**** say "now" FFS!").

"Bed head hair" - a euphemism for "unwashed skank post coitus"?

http://www.dailymail...nk-Lampard.html

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Guest Skinty

sjhorseface.jpg

Ye Gods! What is that? It's like some kind of horrible alien mutoid coming to destroy us all!

Noooooo!

<Covers faces with arms>

HOLA443

Ye Gods! What is that? It's like some kind of horrible alien mutoid coming to destroy us all!

Noooooo!

<Covers faces with arms>

Oh hold on, it's Sarah Jessica Parker.

An attempt to cross breed homo-sapiens with 'My Little Pony'; seems to have gone terribly awry.

HOLA444
HOLA445

Noooooo!

<Covers faces with arms>

Fear ye not, young Skinty. It is but an actress from the popular american televisual series "Desperate Sex ,Shopping, Materialism, Menapause, and Bare-Chested Pool Cleaners in the City" or DSSMMBCCC as the fans call it.

HOLA446

Fear ye not, young Skinty. It is but an actress from the popular american televisual series "Desperate Sex ,Shopping, Materialism, Menapause, and Bare-Chested Pool Cleaners in the City" or DSSMMBCCC as the fans call it.

Are you sure you remebered that one right? Wasn't there something else in the title like : "... and deceptively comforting to women who have more money than youth and believe the power of a man's climax is exponentially related to the number of pairs of manolo blahnik's under the bed ... in the city."

... although I could never quite make that fit the acronym.

HOLA447
HOLA448

Someone explain those trousers to me.

From littlewoods catalogue.

"With a quick release, button down, rectangular viewing flap, these light grey, boot-cut, hipster cotton slacks are perfect for the exibitionalist fanny flashers out there to whip out their womanhood when the opportunity arises. S/M & L viewing flaps available depending on your pubic arrangements."

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

My first thought when I saw the title of this thread.

But, there are others, plenty of others.

But Bone-o (apparently loves it when you pronounce it like that) is such an ar$e.

HOLA4413

Madonna.

Sanctimonious, necrotic old bint.

Animated beef jerky who thinks the rules don't apply to her regarding adoption and pathologically cannot desist flashing her well-worn gwatch to a largely horrified public.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Guest X-QUORK

Madonna.

Sanctimonious, necrotic old bint.

Animated beef jerky who thinks the rules don't apply to her regarding adoption and pathologically cannot desist flashing her well-worn gwatch to a largely horrified public.

If I were a rich man, I'd hire you to amuse me.

Edited for grammar FFS, end of the week.

HOLA4420

lopezSPIRIT_468x662.jpg

I'm still Jenny from the block, used to have a little now I have a lot????? Feck off Jenny... Still would though :ph34r:

Doesn't she get let off for being, well, magnificent?

I don't listen to her crap music and stupid lyrics, just turn down the volume and watch the vid!

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

It's quite odd, but apart from one that I haven't heard of, I agree with every single 'sleb' mentioned in this thread.

Honourable exception for Mitchell and Webb. But every last other one.

Though I feel that Russell Brand does not belong on a thread of annoying celebs. Annoying is such an inadequate word for that dreadful tit.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived