House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
okaycuckoo

The Great Depression And The Revolution Of 2017

I laughed, and then I read the rest of it and ... cried!

WASHINGTON, 7 NOVEMBER 2017*. Yesterday Speaker of the House Dennis Kucinich was sworn in as President, replacing President Jeb Bush, who had fled to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, aboard Air Force One seeking asylum in his father's well guarded compound on the grounds of the Bin Laden family's palace. Vice President Dick Cheney, who has been in a coma since August after suffering his fifteenth heart attack, was declared incompetent. President Kucinich immediately announced a wide-ranging package of policies designed to bring an end to the Great Depression, which began with the global financial crisis of 2007. He called for calm and pleaded with leaders of the Revolutionary Tea Party Army that has encircled Washington to call off the attack that had been planned for today, the 100th anniversary of the Bolshevik revolution. Commandant Dick Armey said he is willing to meet for a discussion of a ceasefire so long as his militia can take their weapons home.

http://neweconomicperspectives.blogspot.com/2010/05/great-depression-and-revolution-of-2017.html

and, was there orcs and elves in this story?

was there a magic sword that could speak and gave a speech about the importance of being productive?

were there heroes who restarted the world economy with their bullionvault holdings?

Nonsense.

The next Pres of the US will be Sarah Palin. North America will cease to exist on August 14th 2018.

"I press this little cute red button here then do I?"

Guest The Relaxation Suite

Nonsense.

The next Pres of the US will be Sarah Palin. North America will cease to exist on August 14th 2018.

"I press this little cute red button here then do I?"

And what happens on 14 August 2018, Nostradamus?

Edited by Tecumseh

Guest The Relaxation Suite

someone on HPC will call a black thursday

It doesn't take Nostradamus to call that one!

It doesn't take Nostradamus to call that one!

Nost RADA mus

'Nost' is an obsolete word (found in Chaucer) meaning "Knowest Not" :D (considering he was 'meant' to foretell)

Not sure which is funnier , president Kucinich or president Kucinich having Cheney as vice president.Kucinich is a Ron Paul type while Cheney is pure neocon military industrial complex!