House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cashinmattress

Do You Need Some Testosterone?

Guest absolutezero

Might be good, might be shite!

Banzai!

Place your bets now!

Banzai!

Place your bets now!

This looks even more mentalist with a pretty out there cast

http://dai.ly/bcLfKX

Machete is an upcoming action film, directed by Robert Rodriguez and Ethan Maniquis. The film will star Danny Trejo in his first lead role as the title character. The film also stars Michelle Rodriguez, Cheech Marin, Lindsay Lohan, Don Johnson, Jessica Alba, Steven Seagal, Robert DeNiro, Jeff Fahey, and Cheryl Chin. The film is an expansion of a fake trailer Rodriguez directed for the 2007 film Grindhouse

This looks even more mentalist with a pretty out there cast

http://dai.ly/bcLfKX

<object width="480" height="270"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="
width="480" height="270" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object>

I do REALLY want to see Machete. I grew up overseas and enjoyed the very cool late 70's and early 80's exploitation B movie era, laden in sexism, violence, sweet soundtracks, and cheesy one line wonders, especially at the drive in theatres. Ever since I picked up Rodriguez's 'Planet Terror' and saw the 'preview' for Machete I've been holding out hope for the full feature.

Can't wait! Rodriguez is one of my top 5 directors for style and delivery.

Quote from the Wikipedia page

"Jean-Claude Van Damme was personally offered a role by Stallone, but turned it down because he felt there was no substance to his character." :lol::blink: Oh the irony

Actually it all looks like quite a bit of mindless fun for the summer - all we need is a heat wave and riots.

Popcorn anyone?

Let me correct my statement in light of fresh evidence.

It'll be awesome. Arnie has a cameo. California can run itself.

He is in the trailer ya muppet !! :D

Let me correct my statement in light of fresh evidence.

It'll be awesome. Arnie has a cameo. California can run itself.

It's one of California's major industries. He's just doing his patriotic duty by supporting it ;)

Quote from the Wikipedia page

"Jean-Claude Van Damme was personally offered a role by Stallone, but turned it down because he felt there was no substance to his character." :lol::blink: Oh the irony

Actually it all looks like quite a bit of mindless fun for the summer - all we need is a heat wave and riots.

Popcorn anyone?

Vegemite sandwich, surely?