House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
eric pebble

Time Magazine - Fab Article About Goldman Sachs Thieves;

Time magazine on Goldman Sachs fraudsters....

QUOTE OF THE CENTURY:

"In the end, it was in fact all one big scam

predicated on rising housing prices."

;) AT LAST - We see this TRUTH printed in a mainstream magazine..... Oh - SO LATE - but better than never I suppose..... :angry:

--------------------------

OK - for some reason I CANNOT get the link to work - SO

Click here - http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=time+magazine+the+case+against+goldman+sachs&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

and go to the first link there.... :rolleyes:

Edited by eric pebble

Link not working my friend.

Working now -- see my opening post....

I reckon Time mag must have some sort of mechanism not letting you link - so I have got round this...

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=time+magazine+the+case+against+goldman+sachs&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

click on the first link there....

--------------

"On the surface, these deals look complicated. They are. But the alleged fraud at the heart of the case against Goldman and its CDO dealings is one of the simplest and oldest forms of deception: lying. According to the SEC, Goldman told one group of investors they were buying a AAA-rated (by lapdog ratings agencies, but that's another story) high-yield investment put together by an independent firm called ACA Management. But the SEC says the person really picking the collateral was Paulson, an investor whose only interest was: Paulson. What Goldman allegedly sold, like any good snake-oil salesman, was a worthless, well-packaged fake.

Only now, in the wake of the SEC suit against Goldman, are investors beginning to suspect they were hoodwinked. According to Thomson Reuters, Wall Street firms underwrote at least $119 billion worth of these deals as the housing market began to crumble, from 2006 until the music stopped. And this number could be low. Many of these deals never get counted, because they are private transactions and not traded on an exchange. "

Oh - Luvverly Jubberly ---- :D

Of course - - many of us here on hpc could have told these numpties all about this 7+ years ago..... :rolleyes:

Edited by eric pebble

Time magazine on Goldman Sachs fraudsters....

QUOTE OF THE CENTURY:

"In the end, it was in fact all one big scam

predicated on rising housing prices."

;) AT LAST - We see this TRUTH printed in a mainstream magazine..... Oh - SO LATE - but better than never I suppose..... :angry:

--------------------------

OK - for some reason I CANNOT get the link to work - SO

Click here - http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=time+magazine+the+case+against+goldman+sachs&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

and go to the first link there.... :rolleyes:

Banksters allright. And RBS plus others in this country were complicit in the house bubble scam that Brown helped by facilitating with the soft touch (ask no questions tell no lies me hearties!).

Did Krusty realise she was a front for the banksters?

Lets hope O'bama does not back down on bringing these crooks to account with Madoff size prison terms.

Lets hope O'bama does not back down on bringing these crooks to account with Madoff size prison terms.

He should start with Hank Paulson that Goldman Sachs strawman that convinced the Bush government to do the bankster bailout.

The bailout was actually the biggest part of this bankster fraud, everything before was just a preparation to make the bailout unavoidable.

He should start with Hank Paulson that Goldman Sachs strawman that convinced the Bush government to do the bankster bailout.

The bailout was actually the biggest part of this bankster fraud, everything before was just a preparation to make the bailout unavoidable.

Yup - It's kept the whole show on the road....

Goldman boss Blankfein is an alpha dog in this pack. He hails from Wall Street's roughest neighborhood, the commodities-trading market, which lacks insider-trading rules and many of the other investor protections of other markets. "In the commodities-trading market, when someone is stupid, that's something to be taken advantage of," says Susan Webber, who under the name Yves Smith is the author of ECONned, a book about the financial crisis. "That's the world Blankfein grew up in."

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1983747-3,00.html#ixzz0pFWXbXfS

So the market for gold and oil lacks regulations - wow, what an opportunity for bubbles and corruption!?

Nonetheless, the Goldman case does get the Obama Administration back on its best talking points for financial reform: The lack of regulation has morphed Wall Street into a place that regularly trades against our economy. It's our jobs vs. their bonuses on every trade. And if you think Wall Street is going to protect your interests, then I've got a AAA-rated, subprime-mortgage-based CDO to sell you.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1983747-3,00.html#ixzz0pFXeGC7V

So the market for gold and oil lacks regulations - wow, what an opportunity for bubbles and corruption!?

Those links don't work --

Click here - http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=time+magazine+the+case+against+goldman+sachs&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai= - and go to the first link there -

-- for some weird reason, direct linking is jinxed....

Edited by eric pebble