House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AteMoose

The Uks Biggest Idiot

My comment for the BBC:

"I thought now we have got rid of NuLabour this sort of crazy propoganda would have stopped.

Bring back civil liberties and an affordable cost of living.

This chump is a prize bozo."

Doubt it will get posted.

From the article:

"I've used it on internal flights in the UK because you must have some form of photo ID. The identity card is accepted here and is accepted as a travel document across Europe."

This was the only thing it was good for, but I'm surprised that they intend to make them retrospectively invalid. A passport is now £77.50. If they'd been free or a token admin fee applied, say £10, more people would have got one.

L_ed718d20-540d-8cf4-d105-917d05deae68.jpg

****** off

Caroline Flint, the first person in Doncaster to receive a national identity card, has challenged her Tory opponent to back the scheme.

Ms Flint said: “Any body can apply for an ID card. I wanted an ID card because, unlike driving licences and other forms of ID, it links my finger prints and facial recognition to my identity, making it harder for anyone to steal my identity. The National ID card is also a recognised travel document across Europe.”

The Don Valley MP challenged the local Tory parliamentary candidate to support cards as part of a tougher response to illegal immigration.

“All foreign national from outside of the EU must have an ID card, so that a person’s right to be here to study, work or live, is established. The ID card is one of the most effective tools in combating illegal immigration and cross border crime.

“I challenge my Tory opponent to tell me that they have a better answer to illegal immigration than an electronic border and biometric ID cards, backed by a UK Border Force and a tough points system so that only those whose skills are in demand can come into the UK.”

****** off

Flint looks like a rather poor doppelganger of Elvira. Still, they do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Elvira1.jpg

post-17405-12749710839665_thumb.jpg

Is she a Brownite? Or is she a bit of a Pinko?

She's probably into a bit of teabagging as well... :ph34r:

****** off

How THICK can people get?

All it needs is one Nigerian/Russian/Asian/Chinese etc cracker to bypass the security and you are fekked for life!

What's she going to do - download 'herself' into another body?

Judas goat

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Judas goat is a trained goat used at a slaughterhouse and in general animal herding. The Judas goat is trained to associate with sheep or cattle, leading them to a specific destination. In stockyards, a Judas goat will lead sheep to slaughter, while its own life is spared. Judas goats are also used to lead other animals to specific pens and on to trucks.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_goat

Guest X-QUORK

Is she a Brownite? Or is she a bit of a Pinko?

I'm going for the difficult Brown.

****** off

"better answer to illegal immigration than an electronic border and biometric ID cards, backed by a UK Border Force and a tough points system so that only those whose skills are in demand can come into the UK.”

Bit f*cking late for all that Caroline, wouldn't you say ?

What a nieve fool.

The ID card is just a mass info gathering exercise, which would eventually help the government track your movements. Why do they need to take finger prints, why not take a eye scan and a DNA swab as well.

I'm so pleased this scheeme is being scrapped, but as has been pointed out, the BBC is still filled with fascist propaganda

i doubt it ive seen her up close - not great

in fact i might walk round now and stick one of these in her garden

Is her garden unkempt?