House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bingobob777

Is She Being Unreasonable?

http://www.mumsnet.c...out-a-vibraring

A friend bought us/me one a year or so ago. We have kept them in supply ever since. DP is just as keen as me. However, the past few times we haven't been able to find one (keep them dotted about in hidden corners out of reach of curious DCs 1.gif). The sex has been so monotonous I'd rather do it on my own So am I an addict or is this normal after a few years of monotony monogamy/ 2 DCs?

http://www.mumsnet.c...out-a-vibraring

A friend bought us/me one a year or so ago. We have kept them in supply ever since. DP is just as keen as me. However, the past few times we haven't been able to find one (keep them dotted about in hidden corners out of reach of curious DCs 1.gif). The sex has been so monotonous I'd rather do it on my own So am I an addict or is this normal after a few years of monotony monogamy/ 2 DCs?

Sorry, but you'd need the enigma machine to translate that.

Either that or mumsnet is a covert branch of MI6 and thats an encoded command to go irradiate some Russian.

Well can't she just finger her clit while he penetrates her instead?

She should just learn how to bring herself to "O" without a vibe.

Problem solved.