House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
eric pebble

The Mega Crash That Awaits Us

Yes, but what will it mean for the yellow stuff :rolleyes:

I wish this will hurry up and happen...

OK, I know that is a bit like a bloke with no life-jacket and no dress standing on the Titanic and saying "I wish this will hurry up and sink" but there are now so many on the WWW saying that a second depression is coming that I am beginning to think that just about any crank or nutter can write things online and appear authoritative :blink:

It's easy to spin a plausible argument out of all the 'facts' at our disposal, whether there is any merit in it depends on what comes to pass, of which no-one can be certain.

One of the causes of this coming catastrophe was the flawed policy response from economic illiterates such as former UK prime minister Gordon Brown to a credit crisis that was largely of their own making.

No sh1t sherlock.

:angry:

The sh1t is going to hit the fan, there is almost no discussion left to be had, the end result is baked into the cake.

The future's bright, the future's yellow. LET'S DO THIS!!!!

the last 13 years of labour misrule have been built upon leverage.

it would be palateable if the fictional money had been spent on useful stuff,but in keeping with the rest of joe public,the government have spent like it has gone out of fashion on utter rubbish.

you could probably make a series or two of "cash in the attic" with the crap they have squandered our money on.

and so now we hit the de-leverage bit,where money becomes tight....and all those lovely items(projects) that you bought on a whim get flogged off on ebay for pennies on the pound.

for PFI read clairol foot spa.

Any chance of a date and time please, so I can short the world! :D

Thinking big, I like it. :)

could it affect HP? :unsure:

House Prices are fixed an unalterable, like the sky above us and the sars in the heavens.

Or so it feels like sometimes.

The mega crash that awaits us

May 25th, 2010

OMINOUS.....

http://www.ianfraser...-now-awaits-us/

'They' have known 'The writing is on the Wall' for ages - why do you think the CITY spivs/company directors etc continue to pay themselves record bone_us payouts whilst forcing the proles into austerical measures?

Skull 'n Bones!

Edited by erranta

'They' have known 'The writing is on the Wall' for ages - why do you think the CITY spivs/company directors etc continue to pay themselves record bone_us payouts whilst forcing the proles into austerical measures?

Skull 'n Bones!

Yup - I watched something on Newsnight tonight which basically said - it is going to crash. Can't be avoided.

Guest The Relaxation Suite

The sh1t is going to hit the fan, there is almost no discussion left to be had, the end result is baked into the cake.

The future's bright, the future's yellow. LET'S DO THIS!!!!

How is the future yellow if there's going to be massive asset deflation?

How is the future yellow if there's going to be massive asset deflation?

I imagine it to be more brown in colour...

Which reminds me - what's happened to that @**** G Brown - the C**T who destroyed our economy??