House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AskFrank

House Price Crash

Even people who were so pro-high house prices are claiming that a massive drop is just around the corner... I'm shocked, but feel there is definitely something in the air at the moment. Anyone else feeling it?

Edited by AskFrank

Even people who were so pro-high house prices are claiming that a massive drop is just around the corner... I'm shocked, but feel there is definitely something in the air at the moment. Anyone else feeling it?

And there are long-term bears such as myself totally frustrated by the massive jump in HPs locally and how quickly FOR SALE signs become SOLD ones.

Ask Frank - when the market is greedy be fearful, and when the market is fearful be greedy. Wise words from a wise man.

My friends are the best illustrators - the last time they were saying its going to crash we had the next leg up. Meeting up with them again Thursday, and am expecting the contrarian call again !!

Ask Frank - when the market is greedy be fearful, and when the market is fearful be greedy. Wise words from a wise man.

My friends are the best illustrators - the last time they were saying its going to crash we had the next leg up. Meeting up with them again Thursday, and am expecting the contrarian call again !!

Watch people, not the stats. People are increasingly scared of tomorrow, in my experience, as the future is bleak with reality beginning to show itself. Wealth (money), is not in the system or can it be claimed to be there (or the system in its entirety), and what deluded fool believes something continually comes from nothing and carries on regardless.

The Proletariat will save us (From it/ourselves?) maybe.

The adjustment in house prices will avail as will massive fluctuations in markets, but social change beacons not ideals just change for fact? The dealer will deal and cards will be picked up, does any one win?

but feel there is definitely something in the air at the moment. Anyone else feeling it?

It feels like I've been waiting for this moment, all my life.

All that "recovery" talk, it's all been a pack of lies.

Oh Lord.

It feels like I've been waiting for this moment, all my life.

All that "recovery" talk, it's all been a pack of lies.

Oh Lord.

Well I remember. I remember, don't worry.

Dunno, dunno, dunno.

Maybe this time it really is different. Maybe the crash will never come. Maybe it'll be a soft crash.

What ever happens I'm getting fed up with waiting. Fed up of my landlord(s) selling up. The place we live in went on the market, 4 days later, SOLD, for less than 2% off the asking price. We like living here, love the house, but WAY over priced as far as we're concerned. This is the 3rd house in as many years where the landlord has sold with us in it. All have sold within a week or 2.

I think we're now looking to buy. We have enough deposit for somewhere modest. Affordable. OURS (kinda! LOL). And if there is a drop in prices, so be it. We can still afford to make payments, and still offord it if the rates go up.

At the end of the day, house prices are waiting for me to buy until they drop....LMAO! :ph34r: