House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega

This Should Worry You

This Should Worry You

No it doesn't, as I have a cunning plan :)

It's also ******ing roasting.

I'm worried about my gas supply today the same way I am bothered about being eaten by pleisosaurs.

These gas scare stories seem to appear once a month on here and every time they get shown to be nothing to be concerned about.

It's too early to say that.

Underpinning the price rise is a “scary” decline of North Sea production, Clint said. U.K. North Sea output in the three months through February was 15 percent lower than the same period a year ago, according to data from the Department for Energy and Climate Change. In December, British gas imports exceeded production for the first time since North Sea gas flows began in 1967.

Given that we haven't been able to pay our way even when our trade balance was flattered by abundant gas and oil, I would say we definitely have something to be concerned about as the above mentioned decline proceeds.

It's also ******ing roasting.

I'm worried about my gas supply today the same way I am bothered about being eaten by pleisosaurs.

You obviously don't have a gas powered fridge. ;)tongue.gif

I hold Drax shares ( :( ) so I pray for high gas prices.

They are restricting supply now so that there will be a shortage come the winter and the prices will rise.

It's OK for you TMT, you have the Plaid Protection Promise to keep you warm(ish) :)

So do I, I moved to a country that has just discovered it has 200 years supply of shale gas.

UK, can start buying gas from Poland in a few years.

NOM NOM NOM

You obviously don't have a gas powered fridge. ;)tongue.gif

Fridge runs on electricity generated from Gas.

So do I, I moved to a country that has just discovered it has 200 years supply of shale gas.

200 years supply for poland or 10 years till it runs out if they pump it out as fast as they can and sell it off cheap so they can cut taxes for one generation leaving the next population gassless.

Cap and Trade was a method that Enron used to make a shortage appear and they presented themselves as saviours...at an extreme price...the shortage was one they caused.