House Price Crash Forum

Heavy Metal Stars Recent Deaths

Frank Hovis

HOLA441

Not a conspiracy theory or moralising, just wow and I'm surprised this hasn't had more coverage, I picked it up from a US paper. Like most people I had a heavy metal phase when younger so find this a bit of a shock, Dio was huge.

Yesterday: Paul Gray, bassist for Slipknot 38

Last week: Ronnie James Dio, singer, 67

Last month: Peter Steele, bassist for Type O Negative, 48

HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest theboltonfury

Not a conspiracy theory or moralising, just wow and I'm surprised this hasn't had more coverage, I picked it up from a US paper. Like most people I had a heavy metal phase when younger so find this a bit of a shock, Dio was huge.

That just leaves about 12 remaining members of Slipknot. Sad he died. What was it? The big one was when Dimebag Darrell was shot by a fan from the front row a few years ago. He was a great player.

Shit band though. Sorry.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Didn't Brett whatshisface from Poison have a (non fatal) Brain Haemorraghe and stroke recently too?

Not sure that would have been that huge a loss to the world's collective musical heritage tbh.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Archived