House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FernandoMorientes

Anthea Turner And Grant Bovey Thread

I have heard a rumour there is a housing 'housing empire' and I have confirmation that staff cut backs are imminent.

Feel for the poor people working for him as it is now they are being made ????????, strange as I remember 'someone' on TV about 8 months back saying there was no danger of a housing slow down? :rolleyes:

Given Mr Bovey's litigious attitude so far as his property interests are concerned

you may wish to consider removing the above for your friend's sake.

ST

He will have a lot of people to sue then starting with the newspaper that ran the spread on his summer ball being KO'd due to errrrrrr....his business!

Careful now. Wasn't he threatening to sue people who said there was a problem with his business?

Can you be more specific Grant Bovey or his business empire.

I think he is just a slimy tw@t for leaving a wife and three children.

I meant Fernando for changing the content of his post. As for Bovey I've no opinion. his wife would 'get it' though, all over their Empire if I got the chance :)

I hear Grant Bovey is bankrupt!! :ph34r:

That can't be right. He made his last interview from a £6m alpine lodge. Are you telling me that that means nothing in the world of high finance?

;)

I hear Grant Bovey is bankrupt!! :ph34r:

But, but, but........... he`s got an office in Dubai, and it`s all about supply and demand !

I have heard a rumour there is a housing 'housing empire' and I have confirmation that staff cut backs are imminent.

Feel for the poor people working for him as it is now they are being made ????????, strange as I remember 'someone' on TV about 8 months back saying there was no danger of a housing slow down? :rolleyes:

:ph34r:

Yes my friend, I can confirm what you've heard is true! The tightening of the belt and trimming of overheads has resulted in a 'significant number of redundancies' despite Grant saying that he is not experiencing any financial difficulties! (I suppose a good analagy is when a parent tells thier child that this MMR jab doesn't hurt at all).

I know I'm taking a risk by posting this because my job may be on the line.......................wait a minute, it is already!

I hope he doesn't sue me ;) but if he tries, I could always upload the email he sent to all his employees

yes................I don't think I'll say any more on the subject (I wonder if you can be traced from a fake email address?)

It would depend on where / how you set the email address up. If you did it at home hmmm i'd be wary. There be logs on everything on that there internet.

:o SH1T!! :o

I really wouldn't worry, it would take someone determined and with legal powers.

Nobody would get legal powers to find out who gave out some information that will be in the public domain soon enough anyway.

And as for determination, well nobodys going to do it for free, which might be a hurdle for Grant!

I really wouldn't worry, it would take someone determined and with legal powers.

Nobody would get legal powers to find out who gave out some information that will be in the public domain soon enough anyway.

And as for determination, well nobodys going to do it for free, which might be a hurdle for Grant!

Anyway, it's not libelous if it's true! :P

:ph34r:

Yes my friend, I can confirm what you've heard is true! The tightening of the belt and trimming of overheads has resulted in a 'significant number of redundancies' despite Grant saying that he is not experiencing any financial difficulties! (I suppose a good analagy is when a parent tells thier child that this MMR jab doesn't hurt at all).

I know I'm taking a risk by posting this because my job may be on the line.......................wait a minute, it is already!

I hope he doesn't sue me ;) but if he tries, I could always upload the email he sent to all his employees

Be funny if you were Anthea :D

If this is true then the info will probably be in the tabloids within a few days.

The tabloids have always been keen on stories about him and Anthea so if there is a sniff of this, or if someone who works for him contacts the tabloids, it will most likely make a story for them. I imagine the red tops would be interested as would most of the tabloids I guess.

I did not know that he had a BTL business? I thought he was into building properties and I recall reading about him and Anthea buying property on that man-made palm island out in Dubai? Is that true?

It will be interesting to see if this story is true or not?

I imagine that in the coming crunch we are going to hear about a lot of famous people going bust. Moneyweek today has an item about various Hollywood types who can't sell property or who have sold property at a loss. The article also mentions something like a 100 plus reposessions in The Hamptons - where the super-rich live.

Careful now. Wasn't he threatening to sue people who said there was a problem with his business?

There is a problem with his business. :P

I did not know that he had a BTL business? I thought he was into building properties and I recall reading about him and Anthea buying property on that man-made palm island out in Dubai? Is that true?

Imagine Homes

http://www.imaginehomes.co.uk/

We offer you an above industry average of 2 years' guaranteed rental income at 15% of the purchase price. You receive 15% of your property paid to you monthly in arrears over the 2-year period.

Guaranteed.

Though presumably the purchase price is 117.6% of what it should be to cover that.

After the two years you can inherit our tenant, sell the property, rent it out or move in.

Or flee to North Cyprus and hide from your creditors.