House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Ayatollah Buggeri

The Devil's Laundry

Note the capacity of the bottle.

I'm surprised that The Pope hasn't made a formal protest, and that acne-scarred teenagers in black leather attire aren't buying the stuff up by the pallet load!

devils_laundry.jpg

post-6450-12746520784761_thumb.jpg

Who knew the mark of the beast was vulnerable to a kind but effective wash at 40 degrees?

Isn't 2 thirds of a litre quite a reasonable content for a container ? Half a litre is normal. Quarter a litre is normal. Thirds just seem normal as well. Anyway...

It was probably a 700ml bottle not so long ago, but the manufacturers have given you less for the same price, knowing you'd notice a price increase before a size decrease any day of the week

Reminds me of the time cadbury's advertised their dairy milk bars as "now easier breaking chunks!". They'd deepened the ravines between the individual chunks, saving about 3g of chocolate on a 55g bar.

Oracle - disappointing !! I think this is a job for Erranta.