House Price Crash Forum
Mega

When Will There Be Blood?

Not attacks in the street thing, i mean when will we see people forced out of jobs, getting their dole cards???

Mike

Not attacks in the street thing, i mean when will we see people forced out of jobs, getting their dole cards???

Mike

Don't be ridiculous - we're British. A thousand years of bending over.

Mike

yes thats really something to look forward to <_< , i can only hope that you dont find yourself in the unfortunate position of being one of them

Self employed with BIG savings/PM's/Overeseas stocks............saw it coming a mile off..............frankly i been waiting since the late Sir John Harvey-Jones was doing "Trouble shooter" on BBC2.

He went to a toy factory in the Midlands............& found an bomb site.

"Where's the Bloody factory?"

"They knocked it down for houses (Said his driver)

"Where are the people going to work to get the money to buy the houses?"

Ah, Bless Sir John..................Didn't understand the moden World................or is he about to have the question answered?

Mike

Mega, you've got some serious issues.

He has indeed, but I would suggest that post is representative of a real undercurrent of anger. The interesting thing is that it is directed at neighbours and 'normal people' in general, not at some larger scale body like governments or corporations or markets.

He has indeed, but I would suggest that post is representative of a real undercurrent of anger. The interesting thing is that it is directed at neighbours and 'normal people' in general, not at some larger scale body like governments or corporations or markets.

Such as it ever was. People don't riot in Beverly hills - they loot the local liquor store.

I want to see those Mother F**kers once they are De-BMW-ed, De Merc-ed...................

All those honest people will do well, the BTL scum will crash & burn!

Got Popcorn?

Mike

Oh come on some of you lot would love to be the next BTL kings.

It's a zero sum game, one's loss is another gain.

Profits come before people. That is the UK business world. Eat or be eaten. Strive for that 0.001% yield. This is the state of the underproductive UK in the 21st Century.

Edited by Money Spinner

I want to see those Mother F**kers once they are De-BMW-ed, De Merc-ed...................

Got Popcorn?

Mike

Yes theyll be a 50% House price crash whilst the rest of the economy (that would be all of it) that has been built up on and around credit over the last 30 years will merrily carry on

I've noticed that as well. Something has clearly happened. Sad thing is I'm sure its something he could put behind him and feel better about and so on but people like to cling to these things for perverse reasons sometimes. I say that as a semi-professional grudge-munger myself.

Mike

Oh it'll be very soon. Of course all the young guns on hpc won't be affected though. They will all keep their jobs as they arn't public service wasters or B) not one of the millions employed by private sector companies who will lose government contracts. No you will all be immune and be able to buy houses at 50% discount with none of the downsides, either that or you will be able to tell your kids about the 2010's when they blame you for everything that went tits up and you plead that it wasn't only your generation who voted for the cu(n)ts.

Edited by campervanman

Before we can rebuild, we need to clean the site...............

Mike

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

I will report back when I start to see public sector employees in debt court.

At the moment, ratio of private/benefit/public sectors is about 70/29/1.

Had a very pleasant (non-BTL) NHS doctor in court last week, but she'll be ok because ... her pay is about to increase. Not.

Guest Steve Cook

Got Popcorn?

Mike

It's a funny old thing, human psychology. Especially the psychology of abuse.

The abused always blame themselves and each other, never their abusers.

It's a funny old thing, human psychology. Especially the psychology of abuse.

The abused always blame themselves and each other, never their abusers.

In a society wide mood of anti-politics, people pin the blame on everything except what is real.

Noam Chomsky - Class War (Part 6)

Edited by enrieb

Mike

I don't think you'll get blood but pretty soon you'll see tears from all those countless millions who are going to be told their gravy train public service post is being axed and with it their goes the cushy job, with healthy salary, and great holidays and a well stuffed pension... there'll be tears because the public service gravy train is coming to an end and many of those will have to find real work.