House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ccc

What Are Your Personal 'faults' ?

Got this idea from another thread.

Name 2 personal faults that you know you have. Everyone has them - so no point in being in denial. Although I think most people are. Think of it as free online therapy:

1. I am quite selfish.

2. I get annoyed by stupid things other people do - that really are no big deal.

1. can be tactless/inconsiderate

2. I am a 'bare minimum' type guy, the opposite of perfectionist. Not necessarily a fault but does have consequences

Name 2 personal faults that you know you have. Everyone has them - so no point in being in denial. Although I think most people are. Think of it as free online therapy:

1. I am quite selfish.

2. I get annoyed by stupid things other people do - that really are no big deal.

1, I know everything about everything. Some people think this is a fault for some reason?

2, I'm addicted to HPC.co.uk, house prices and the economy. I don't beleive this to be a fault either, but my soon to be ex girlfriend does!

All prerequisites for HPC membership.

Some of us are not miserable !!

Well not all of the time..

Some of us are not miserable !!

Well not all of the time..

I'm perfect.Others find this difficult to live up to.

Where do I begin?

Only 2 allowed. Otherwise, considering who frequent this site, we could be here for months.

1. I am quite selfish.

I'm perfect, I don't have any faults. No, wait, that's hubris, damn.

I'm perfect, I don't have any faults. No, wait, that's hubris, damn.

One more please.

Guest happy?

I wish peope would get to the bleedin point....yet I never do.

I either want to be in control or,I feign disinterest.

I have an irrational hatred of people who use disinterest when they mean uninterest.

1. I am quite selfish.

1. I'd procrastinate, if I could get around to it.

2. I just felt guilty at posting something pretty damn close to what someone already posted, despite it being my best single response.

I'm too committed to excellence? I assume this is brainstorming answers for awkward interview questions.

Hang on, this is about faults...

Agreed. #2 shall be wiped from the records.

****** - I have just found a 3rd one for myself.

3. I am a sexist misanthropic ****.

I'm too committed to excellence? I assume this is brainstorming answers for awkward interview questions.

No interview question is awkward. If you give an honest answer you are always right.

No interview question is awkward. If you give an honest answer you are always right.

1. I err towards being friendly

2. ****** off

1. I can be rather loud and annoying (it makes me a bit like marmite - you either love me or you hate me and can be a bit of an acquired taste)

I think I hate you.

2. I lack patience - I just want to kill people who are walking slowly that I can't get past and if I'm in big crowds I always wish I had an AK47.

I think I like you (though I find those who are erratic and unpredictable, and stop or turn just where they block the gap, far worse than the merely slow).