House Price Crash Forum

How To Get Banned From Posting

HOLA441

1. Post a link to a youtube clip of Muslims discussing the best way to beat your wife, which is openly available on Youtube.

2. er, that's it.

Just thought I'd let you all know so you are aware of what is and isn't censored or up for discussion in what is an "off topic" forum, even when you haven't actually broken any "rules". Be very careful what you post if you don't want your account deactivated. Imagine the moderator is a Kommissar at the EHRC quango, foaming at the mouth with far-left indignation.

well, so long then. There really is no point continuing to post on a forum that appears to have some major political correctness filter applied to it, and I'd encourage any free thinkers left here to vote with their feet also.

I will be amazed if the Thought Police allow this post to stand...........

HOLA442
HOLA443

1. Post a link to a youtube clip of Muslims discussing the best way to beat your wife, which is openly available on Youtube.

2. er, that's it.

Just thought I'd let you all know so you are aware of what is and isn't censored or up for discussion in what is an "off topic" forum, even when you haven't actually broken any "rules". Be very careful what you post if you don't want your account deactivated. Imagine the moderator is a Kommissar at the EHRC quango, foaming at the mouth with far-left indignation.

well, so long then. There really is no point continuing to post on a forum that appears to have some major political correctness filter applied to it, and I'd encourage any free thinkers left here to vote with their feet also.

Bye Grimey

HOLA444
Guest theboltonfury

2. er, that's it.

Lovely stuff.

You'll be sadly missed.

HOLA445
HOLA446

Have to say that I was shocked by that youtube video - but shocked in that this is the kind of thing appearing on TV in some Islamic countries.

This is the kind of thing that millions of British fought and died in World Wars to prevent and, before that, women threw themselves under horses to stop. Despite all the anti-British diatribe the British have, historically, opposed such oppression - from the Wilberforce anti-slavery movement right through to standing alone against the Nazis in 1940.

Thanks for pointing the video out to me as I appalled by it contents.

Sorry to see you banned/go. Somewhat ironic huh?

HOLA447

2. er, that's it.

I always found you a bright shining beacon of rational, cogent and good natured discussion on this forum Grimey; I'm sure our loss is Stormfronts gain.

HOLA448
Guest anorthosite

2. er, that's it.

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I was only banned once, in one of the culls I was identified as a trouble maker and banned (apparently accidently). I found a mod/email contact via another place and was unbanned, your bound to be unbanned.

Edited by AteMoose

HOLA4416

Banned, unlikely you have probably had a shot fired across your Bow by a Moderator and got a mild sentence of a 24 hour ban from posting. ;)

So... the next time round when Grime posts something unpalatable about reality that gives a moderator a pain in his dignity (or shade on his halo) it'll be a flogging, the time after that tongue amputation?

Why not just close the offtopic forum down and open a kindergarden or a branch of mumsnet?

C

HOLA4417

Wow, never been here before.

* House Price Crash forum

* > About housepricecrash.co.uk

echo

echo

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
Guest happy?

You cannot reply to this topic You cannot start a topic

The bast4rds I thought - they've banned me too.

Then I realised I hadn't signed in.

So Farewell then Grimey

Keith's mum says she's

never heard of you

And doesn't give

a toss

about your catchphrase

HOLA4420

So... the next time round when Grime posts something unpalatable about reality that gives a moderator a pain in his dignity (or shade on his halo) it'll be a flogging, the time after that tongue amputation?

Why not just close the offtopic forum down and open a kindergarden or a branch of mumsnet?

C

How I love this type of reply it slows down the rate of my Dementia. :D

HOLA4421

Excellent, nicely worded response from the Mods on your thread... no hint at all that they actually disagree with your post. Did they feel that they 'had to' take it down, rather than 'want to'?

Thanks for the link anyway Grimey - sad to see how many in the UK are walking blindly and willingly down a very hostile path. Naive in the extreme. I'm sure you'll be unlocked again soon - lots of chaps around here get temporary bans for a little while, but they get restored - just look at mmm...beer.

In fairness the Mods here do a sound job whilst making the best of a thankless task.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Yes, constantly posting racist BNP loving anti-Muslim stuff on a housing/financial forum.

Can't possibly see how you've fallen foul of the mods. :rolleyes:

Sorry Grimy but you're a one-trick pony, always trying to stir up racist sentiment. Have you got this site mixed up with the Stormfront forum