House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Charlie The Tramp

Why Is It Viewing As A Guest

Guest Charlie The Tramp

Did a little experiment to verify this. ;)

Edited

Just proved I was wrong. :P

Thank goodness it’s you Charlie,

I thought for a minute it was that Bill Gates again

This is a far more interesting post

What’s it about?

Guest Charlie The Tramp
Thank goodness it’s you Charlie,

I thought for a minute it was that Bill Gates again

This is a far more interesting post

What’s it about?

I will try to explain using the Off Topic Forum.

When I enter and view as a guest I see that the only people viewing lets say are two guests. No matter which thread I then view that other guest follows me.

So when I decided to point it out in this thread the other b****r s****d off, and there was me thinking someone was fiddling the figures :blink:

Oh my gawd he`s/she`s back I must start taken the medication again. :(

Ah, just tumbled for each view you do it records two. :rolleyes:

Guest Charlie The Tramp

There it happening again he/she is following me around this forum, it like the song Me And my Shadow.

Get a grip son and leave the sherry alone. :(

Two things could be happening here Charlie:

It’s your doppelganger trying to catch up with you, have you looked in the mirror to see if your reflection is still there?

Or if you have watched the first series of Startreck, it’s your anti-matter universe persona accidentally broken through into the matter universe. Now if the two of you happen to meet there will be a massive explosion and destroy both universes. One of you will have to be destroyed in case this happens. So you’ve got quite a bit on your plate at the moment. My only suggestion to prevent this is get in touch with Mr Spock, he’s the only one to able get you out the s*** . Alternatively, ask Mrs Charlie the Tramp to throw the USS enterprises suddenly into reverse whilst breaking the warp factor barrier. Remember though you will only have 15 seconds to do this.

Foxy