House Price Crash Forum

Bear Vs Bull - Who Would Win?

fellow

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

It's all to do with who gets the first move in.

I saw on a wildlife programme where a polar bear was fatally wounded by a walrus, although polar bears do kill walruses.

So, as long as the bear keeps away from the bull's horns and hooves, it's got a chance.

It's a bit like freestyle wrestlers where one has a chainsaw and the other has a flamethrower.

HOLA446
HOLA447

The bear. The bull would charge in all guns blazing, two punches thrown per second but lose his shirt and be spent after thirty seconds. The bear will bide his time and win the battle, aged 55.

The animals? Score draw.

According to QI ( that impeccable fount of knowledge and indisputable fact :rolleyes: ) a bear would beat a lion, so my money is on the bear being able to beat a bull too.

BTW I'm a bear, so don't mess with me.

HOLA448

According to QI ( that impeccable fount of knowledge and indisputable fact :rolleyes: ) a bear would beat a lion, so my money is on the bear being able to beat a bull too.

OK, I won't.

How many men would it take to beat a lion?

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

What about a gorilla?

HOLA4412

Bear Vs Bull - Who Would Win? I think a bear would beat a bull in a fight. What are your thoughts? ..... What about a gorilla?

You are curly-topped, nine-year-old Ben from Outnumbered and I claim my £5.

outnumbered_ben_2010.jpg

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Archived