House Price Crash Forum

Sarah Ferguson Sells Access To Royalty For Half A Million!

HOLA441
HOLA442

all will be swept under carpet no doubt

whereas she should be charged with extortion ,jailed and

had her title removed permanently

She has always been a vile grasping parasite

HOLA443

all will be swept under carpet no doubt

whereas she should be charged with extortion ,jailed and

had her title removed permanently

She has always been a vile grasping parasite

I never found her vile. Other than that...

Mind you - she refers to a £15k p.a. divorce settlement in the recording. That wasn't very grasping was it?

Could it be that the firm cynically settled for high asset/low income expecting that she would run out of ready cash.

That wouldn't be a very nice thing to do to someone who is not the sharpest tool in the box, now would it?

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Look at the photo properly, it's not Fergie, it's Rhys Ifans in drag.

HOLA447
HOLA448

She lives incredibly well for something allegedly only on 15K per year.

Debt. She is an example to us all.

The Queen Mother spent way beyond her means year in year out. Coutts just let the debt roll-up because they knew the Queen would always step in to clear it.

I can't say that I like or dislike Fergie. The Royals all live in this bubble that is so unlike a normal life that I don't think I would relate to any of them.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Debt. She is an example to us all.

The Queen Mother spent way beyond her means year in year out. Coutts just let the debt roll-up because they knew the Queen would always step in to clear it.

I can't say that I like or dislike Fergie. The Royals all live in this bubble that is so unlike a normal life that I don't think I would relate to any of them.

Others mght say they know exacly what they are doing and are very cold and calculating in how they milk their positions for their own gain?

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Others mght say they know exacly what they are doing and are very cold and calculating in how they milk their positions for their own gain?

Are they? They don't strike me like that, not bright enough. They have agents who do that for them.

In case that sounds like I'm royal bashing: I'm not. The threat of President Blair (or President Major) being our head of state is enough to keep me a staunch monarchist.

HOLA4413

Are they? They don't strike me like that, not bright enough. They have agents who do that for them.

In case that sounds like I'm royal bashing: I'm not. The threat of President Blair (or President Major) being our head of state is enough to keep me a staunch monarchist.

I love the way thatg everytime a News bulletin mentions her today they state "she has been trying to build a career/life for herself" - just how long ago did she divorce Prince Andrew?

Have to say, watching the video, she looks like a hooker about to do her first trick - not that I would know - and I wonder whether she is now so desperate that she has resorted to this... this being her first time... but then she could have ben doing this for decades for all we know?

HOLA4414

I love the way thatg everytime a News bulletin mentions her today they state "she has been trying to build a career/life for herself" - just how long ago did she divorce Prince Andrew?

Have to say, watching the video, she looks like a hooker about to do her first trick - not that I would know - and I wonder whether she is now so desperate that she has resorted to this... this being her first time... but then she could have ben doing this for decades for all we know?

Similar to you I've never watched Ben Dover, but then " You'll feel a lot more at ease Luv once we've seen a bit of Budgie"

HOLA4415

Was she sure that £500,000 would gain access to Prince Andrew anyway? And if it was, would anyone be sufficiently interested to pay?

He's not exactly the most interesting public figure, is he? Nor is he exactly the most interesting royal or even the most interesting helicopter pilot!.

HOLA4416

Just saw this again - is it really a great deal ? I am not so sure. She just seemed to be acting like an agent in regards to gaining access to interviews/details of Prince Andrew. They both get on very well by all accounts. Is he perhaps not just helping her out ? She makes it clear he would never accept cash for this. She must also know that the 'doors to be opened' would be real. Otherwise there would be very angry people chasing her for half a mill !!

Is Prince Andrew not allowed to be paid to gvie special interviews etc.. ? Don't other Royals do this stuff all the time ?

HOLA4417

Just logged on to comment about this issue - good to see there's already a thread.

The media coverage of this seems very very iffy to me. I'm not normally critical of our major news channels but all of them are talking about how she is "devastated" as though she is a victim in this. I recently read an article detailing how Ikea pulled out of Russia because of bribery including being asked for money to speak to the country's president. A similar article is here

The BBC and/or Channel 4 tell us that this is not illegal and instead they talk about how she's only on 15,000 per year maintenance. (I'm going to guess that she doesn't have to pay for the upkeep of her kids or for her house out of that money). And she's been earning huge sums from TV adverts etc. What has she been spending all that money on that means she needs to take bribes?

The media are not asking the important questions such as :

- has she done this before?

- has she been declaring such money to the tax authorities?

- why is this activity not illegal?

Makes me mad that she has this sense of entitlement.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Just logged on to comment about this issue - good to see there's already a thread.

The media coverage of this seems very very iffy to me. I'm not normally critical of our major news channels but all of them are talking about how she is "devastated" as though she is a victim in this. I recently read an article detailing how Ikea pulled out of Russia because of bribery including being asked for money to speak to the country's president. A similar article is here

The BBC and/or Channel 4 tell us that this is not illegal and instead they talk about how she's only on 15,000 per year maintenance. (I'm going to guess that she doesn't have to pay for the upkeep of her kids or for her house out of that money). And she's been earning huge sums from TV adverts etc. What has she been spending all that money on that means she needs to take bribes?

The media are not asking the important questions such as :

- has she done this before?

- has she been declaring such money to the tax authorities?

- why is this activity not illegal?

Makes me mad that she has this sense of entitlement.

Why would it be illegal ? She appears to be doing what recruitment consultants do every day of their lives.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Is'nt it how this country works everyone the fiddle. A Nigel Kennedy economy. The only brown enverlopes I get are from the Inland Revenue

At least they are open about their thieving. :D

HOLA4422

So has anyone worked out what she has actually done wrong yet ?

Just had a look on another forum about this subject. All very judgemental. Without even one of them knowing or stating what she had in fact done wrong.

Football chat forum Duchess chat

Link to latest BBC story:

Fergie Story

The undercover reporter posed as an international business tycoon and filmed the duchess apparently agreeing a deal for an introduction to her former husband.

She also appears to accept $40,000 in cash as a down payment.

According to the video, the 50-year-old duchess tells the undercover reporter "£500,000 when you can, to me... open doors".

She also says the cash would "open up all the channels whatever you need, whatever you want, and then that's what and then you meet Andrew and that's fine.

"And that's, that's when you really open up whatever you want."

The duchess is heard explaining how the prince meets "the most amazing people" in his role as special representative, but she insisted he was "completely whiter than white".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I the only person in the entire World to have realised this is a complete non-story...:rolleyes:

HOLA4423

So has anyone worked out what she has actually done wrong yet ?

Just had a look on another forum about this subject. All very judgemental. Without even one of them knowing or stating what she had in fact done wrong.

:lol:

I do think you are one of th emost valuable members of the forum ccc. This place is so full of indignant, honest mugs like me, we'd never know what UK 2010 is all about if it weren't for people like you. True, we could join out acquaintances ITRW in conversation over these thorny issues, but we'd soon find ourselves sent to coventry and again, none the wiser.

So far you have opened my eyes on paid-for-sex and nepotism / anti-competitive practice. I wait with baited breath for your continued pearls of streetwise-wisdom.

I also note that according to the beeb and sky, you are by no means alone. 'Course, I'd be lying if I said any of this surprised me.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Will she be selling access to her daughters too?

That would actually be a little more ethical. It could be argued that she is responsible (at least in part) for their media profile, so deserves a cut of any access rights. Andrew on the other hand has been "promoted" by the taxpayer. She has no more right to sell access to him than you or I. Moreover, he similarly has no right to grant her exclusive rights to accessing him.

Archived