House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pent Up

How To Post My Excel Chart On The Forum

Could one you good people explain how I can post my pretty stock level chart onto the main forum. It's in Excel at the moment.

Also how do I get dates on the horizontal axis? Used to be a dab hand on Excel and VBA in my A-level IT days but seems I'm a bit out of touch with this new fangled 2007 version.

Could one you good people explain how I can post my pretty stock level chart onto the main forum. It's in Excel at the moment.

Also how do I get dates on the horizontal axis? Used to be a dab hand on Excel and VBA in my A-level IT days but seems I'm a bit out of touch with this new fangled 2007 version.

Simple solution might be to do ALT + PRINT SCREEN and paste the result into Paint then save the jpeg and upload to Flickr or similar.

Simple solution might be to do ALT + PRINT SCREEN and paste the result into Paint then save the jpeg and upload to Flickr or similar.

Yeah thats how I would normaly post pics but thought it might look a bit crap.

Yeah thats how I would normaly post pics but thought it might look a bit crap.

I used to drag and drop on my BBC B.