House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest mmm....beer

What Celebs Would Be On Your List Of People You Can Sleep With Without Your Partner Getting Upset

Guest theboltonfury

Remember the episode of friends where Ross makes a laminated list of celebs he can sleep with and Rachel can't get upset about it. And then bumps into Isabella Rosilini after swapping her for Michelle Pfieffer - she then comes out with a brilliant line "I have a list of five goofy coffee house guys and yesterday I just bumped you for that guy over there". What five celebs would you have on your list? Here's mine:

Hugh Laurie

Ewan McGregor

Christian Bale

Jim Carrey

Jeff Goldblum

Feel free to mock my slightly bizarre taste in men.

Kelly Brook

Melanie Sykes

Heidi Klum

+ I'd quite like a go on Holly Willoughby

Kelly Brook

Melanie Sykes

Heidi Klum

+ I'd quite like a go on Holly Willoughby

holly_willoughby8.jpg

none because we both think the celebrity thing is for nob-heads and people with a empty life..I cringe at the thought of even recognising one let alone sleeping with one....things like this are what is wrong with people today.. needing someone else's life for enjoyment is for me well lets call it....MENTAL......

none because we both think the celebrity thing is for nob-heads and people with a empty life..I cringe at the thought of even recognising one let alone sleeping with one....things like this are what is wrong with people today.. needing someone else's life for enjoyment is for me well lets call it....MENTAL......

Spot on.

Celebs are woven into the wool the elite pull over the public's eyes. They are an integral part of keeping the sleeple passive.

Why trouble yourself over the precarious state of the world economy when you can gawp at the world's most self-entitling shop dummies?

that's a touch pompous imo

discussing which celebs you'd sleep with as a pointless way of passing the time on a forum is hardly buying wholeheartedly into heat mag cultcha is it?

we could discuss only people we know but not sure if I included the girl who works in the florist down the road from me would have the same resonance as that Boomer bird from battlestar galatica / Holly Valance etc etc. it's a shorthand for a shared aspect of popular culture; a partial and not obsessive knowledge of popular culture is not dumbed down britain / what is the world coming to / why oh why etc etc (the concept of celebrity has been with us for many hundreds of years btw)

There is of course a problem with the peurile deification of celebs and obsession with the minutiae of their lives but imo this thread isn't it.

Just walking around town today, I saw loads of women who were far more attractive than any celebrity I can think of.

Fitter than Karen Gillan?

Or Laura Vandervoort?

They are the exceptions as they are quite young. Mostly by the time they get famous and get this "most beautiful woman" tag they are over the hill.

Look at Kate Moss yesterday:

article-1279799-09A9234E000005DC-529_224x689.jpg

Still attractive I grant you, but nowhere near as nice as she was in her 20s when she was stunning.

Mrs Loo looks like Cindy Crawford...she gets cross just letting me think about banging.

Elizabeth Hurley still looks great (again I think she's imroved because she used to be too thin)

elizabeth-hurley-111407.jpg

Liz Hurley; mmmmmmmmmm. I wonder if she'd fancy a piece of Northern rough?

Let's face it though, if you were banging Ewan McGregor, i'm sure that big mole or whatever it is on his forehead would put you off.

Last night we were watching 8 out of 10 cats and the wife admitted that Jimmy Carr was 'well fit'. Smug was I in the knowledge that he wasn't a patch on my celebrity hottie - Beyonce.

I think I'd be too distracted my his massive manhood to notice the mole on his forehead. Your wife fancies Jimmy Carr? Strange woman - although she married you I suppose :P

Touche; I guess it does speak volumes although for the record, I don't have greasy hair.

Well hung is he then our Ewan? If so, I guess you could overlook any subcutaneous growths.

He's renowned for it (and you get a full frontal in Trainspotting). Your wife fancying Jimmy Carr doesn't say that much about you. I refer you to the disparate list of the celebs I'd like to shag. My number 6 would be Patrick Stewart by the way - he couldn't be much less like Hugh Laurie if he tried!

His **** looks tiny in Trainspotting....:rolleyes:

I'm probably better at you at judging what's going to be big when it actually matters.

Edit: Here's a link to a pic of him naked - that is definitely going to have both length and girth

My link

Hmm, i'm getting cognitive dissonance here; I want to open that link but i'm afraid as to what I might find...

I'd bang Maggie Gyllenhaal like a barn door in a gale. And Charlotte Gainsbourg. And Monica Bellucci.

First came across Maggie Gyllenhaal in strangely hypnotic - if that's the word - film called 'Secretary'. She could be on my list...

I had a thing for Susanna Hoffs (The Bangles)...

susanna-hoffs-07050604.jpg

Michelle Pfeiffer... the local weather girl Jo Blyth :wub: ...

Of course, we'd talk first.

They are the exceptions as they are quite young. Mostly by the time they get famous and get this "most beautiful woman" tag they are over the hill.

Look at Kate Moss yesterday:

article-1279799-09A9234E000005DC-529_224x689.jpg

Still attractive I grant you, but nowhere near as nice as she was in her 20s when she was stunning.

Hmmm Kate Moss, I've never understood that one, always looked like too much like a junkie for my liking, also there is something about her face that belies a Olympic grade bitchiness so no thanks.

Carol Vordermans replacement on countdown however.....Lord have mercy... :wub:

God she looks terrible.

Angelina Jolie still looks great (I think better than she did when she was younger - she was a bit too thin then)

angelina-jolie1.jpg

Catherine Zeta Jones still looks great

Zeta_Jones_66669113_400.jpg

Elizabeth Hurley still looks great (again I think she's imroved because she used to be too thin)

elizabeth-hurley-111407.jpg

They would've been my top 3 picks (ish).... but I think my partner would definitely be upset and would not be my partner within one minute of finding out..... so, even if all 3 were begging (yes, well....) I would have to say no!

I had a thing for Susanna Hoffs (The Bangles)...

I saw them play live at ULU in 1986 or thereabouts. She was really good looking lass in the flesh, no doubt about it.

They would've been my top 3 picks (ish).... but I think my partner would definitely be upset and would not be my partner within one minute of finding out..... so, even if all 3 were begging (yes, well....) I would have to say no!

Even if they were all begging at the same time?

I think it's just the novelty of seeing someone in the flesh that you normally only see in print or on television.

They don't come more down to Earth than Mrs Banner, but even she was full of it when she bumped, literally, into J Lo in Monaco last week. I still remember brushing shoulders, in the street, with Prince Philip some years ago.

I think it's just the novelty of seeing someone in the flesh that you normally only see in print or on television.

They don't come more down to Earth than Mrs Banner, but even she was full of it when she bumped, literally, into J Lo in Monaco last week. I still remember brushing shoulders, in the street, with Prince Philip some years ago.

Is it even that Bruce? I think Geoff is taking the wrong tack on this as I pretty much agree with his take on celebs, if anything I look down on them and certainly wouldn't want living next door. I know somebody who mentioned that a near-neighbour was Richard Hammond, I had to stop myself saying "I'd move if I were you.".

I take the idea of celebrity for this thread as somebody that another poster will recognise. If we all say "That cracking receptionist at work" it's not much of a thread as nobody else will know them.

Edit: already been said, ah well.

Gotta be the girl on BBC morning weather, i've not been able to pay attention to the forecast now in ages

2883992.jpg