House Price Crash Forum

Well Done Blackpool

deflation

Burnley are the old Blackpool.

I disagree. Burnley and Blackpool are completely different. Blackpool is full of depraved donkey botherers. They put a 'kiss-me-quick' hat on a donkey and ...well you can imagine the rest. Burnley on the other hand enjoys a much higher level of culture culminating in the annual race riots where youths don tracksuits and attack others of a different race.

He's a buffoon.

When they start getting thumped week in week out next season the camaraderie will quickly evaporate and then we'll see what he's really made of. His management style might work in the lower divisions but not when they go up against the likes of Chelsea and Man Utd. I wouldn't be surprised to see him sacked before Christmas.

Dave Jones has managed in the Premiership so he knows what fighting for survival there is all about. I suspect had Cardiff won yesterday they would have had a fighting chance of staying up. The Tangerines will fall from the Premiership faster than a suicidal stick of rock jumping from Blackpool Tower.

Absolutely. Cardiff have some great players and if they had gone up would have kept them and added to them. It will all go horribly wrong for them now, it really was sh*t or bust this season. They now are reliant on selling a huge chunk of the club for £6m which is a drop in the ocean for their debt and annual losses. Not a lot to look forward to next season.

Donkey lashers.

I disagree. Burnley and Blackpool are completely different. Blackpool is full of depraved donkey botherers. They put a 'kiss-me-quick' hat on a donkey and ...well you can imagine the rest. Burnley on the other hand enjoys a much higher level of culture culminating in the annual race riots where youths don tracksuits and attack others of a different race.

Are you watching P.N.E?

Well done Blackpool. I am no fan of Holloway though, and I am from Bristol.

The problem with Bristol is having two clubs. Keep suggesting to the respective fans that City and Rovers should merge. For possibly related reasons, keep waking up in hospital missing half my teeth.

Guest X-QUORK

IH Quote

"With my luck at the moment" If I fell in a barrel of Boobs I`d come up sucking my thumb"

Many more to come :lol:

I was using that when it first came out in Viz circa 1988.

I was using that when it first came out in Viz circa 1988.

Yes but do you have a comedy accent? ;)

Also makes a nice change from the normal post match cliches... Game of two halves etc..

Archived