House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GBdamo

The Stance Of The Bbc Seems To Be Softening.

rolleyes.gif I Know, but it's been a while.

BBC Article

The tone and language of this seems a lot more conciliatory than previous BBC coverage. Could the BBC be getting ready for a slow move towards climate change scepticism?

rolleyes.gif I Know, but it's been a while.

BBC Article

The tone and language of this seems a lot more conciliatory than previous BBC coverage. Could the BBC be getting ready for a slow move towards climate change scepticism?

Not while the BBC pension fund is heavily invested in ventures that seek to profit from climate change.

ha, they had a segment on this on R2 last week. Mentioned our climate scientists wont be attending despite being invited because it might 'hurt their reputation'

Not because actually having to engage in argument might show them up as the frauds they are.

Maybe AGW is indeed completely 100% correct, but its just this kind of arrogance that makes people resentful of them. Same with our politicians who, instead of debating rationally with 'far' right groups simply ridicule them, deride them, shout them down, ignore them and so on.

At the world's biggest gathering of climate change sceptics, organised by the right-wing Heartland Institute, vegetarians were an endangered species.

Wine flowed and blood coursed

As the ecstatic crowd filtered out I pointed one delegate to a copy of the Wall Street Journal on the table. A front page paragraph noted that April had been the warmest on record.

"So what?" he shrugged. "So what?"

As the ecstatic crowd filtered out I pointed one delegate to a copy of the Wall Street Journal on the table. A front page paragraph noted that April had been the warmest on record.

"So what?" he shrugged. "So what?"

Exactly

Climate change believers said the same thing last year when South Korea had it's coldest winter for 70 years , Europe it's coldest winter for 30 years etc.

It's natural.