House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dave Beans

5 Minutes With...

For many she will be remembered as the cheerleader for the worst economic exploitation and debt creation this country has witnessed.

The sad thing is that she just does not get it and in this she shares much with the property ponzi facilitator, Mr. Brown, who also did not get it.

It seems that DC doesn't get it either. I think we are fortunate that DC has someone on board who does get it and that is St. Vincente de Cable.

Hating her is like hating England.

England is a geographical landmass. It has some nice bits (like the Peak District), some crap bits (like Birmingham), some twee bits (like Bourton on the Water) and some plain vanilla bits that most people live in. I don't know anyone that hates it.

English culture is a political construct. Tea and biscuits the (German) royal(e) family, flag waving racism, the Daily Mail, last night of the Proms, fair play and other such crap. Its very easy to hate.

Kirsty is part of the latter.

Krusty brings out the worst in me. I would love to have got her into trouble at school.

If I couldn't have dropped her right in it, I would have befriended her then got her involved in one of my schemes, & made sure we got caught.

Just watching the fear in her eyes when she knew she couldn't avoid a thrashing.

I can't imagine her taking it without complaining loudly.

So in this now (stupidly) taboo frame of mind I Googled 'spanking kirsty' & HERE is just one of the links!

Krusty brings out the worst in me. I would love to have got her into trouble at school.

If I couldn't have dropped her right in it, I would have befriended her then got her involved in one of my schemes, & made sure we got caught.

Just watching the fear in her eyes when she knew she couldn't avoid a thrashing.

I can't imagine her taking it without complaining loudly.

So in this now (stupidly) taboo frame of mind I Googled 'spanking kirsty' & HERE is just one of the links!

I thought you were all sweetness and light Laura!

I agree about her bringing out the worst in people, in the little of her I have been forced to watch (some of that homemade house thing) she was incredibly annoying.

Kirsty is simply a poster child for the half-witted over-self-confident over-spending sheeple majority

if she were a bloke she'd wear a badly fitting suit from Next

I personally couldn't really give a shit about her, I think I hate Kevin McCloud more because he is so patronising and sycophantic. You spend money, you have a nice house; you can't afford to go overbudget, your house is dreadful.

As much as I think Kev is a bit oily and dreamy-eyed when it comes to witnessing how Toby and Jocasta have transformed an old Gothic church into their dream home, at least he doesn't ask investors how much they think their new property is 'worth' - something Allsopp is constantly suggesting: 'if you do the bathroom and kitchen you'll add value'....'it'll be worth thousands more if you do this...'

Kev is more concerned with the aesthetic, architectural aspects of property developing (yes, maybe he's a bit of a snob).

Allsopp is a ramping property bull, pure and simple. Look at the way she threw her toys out of the pram when someone dared to suggest prices might fall - and when they did fall, she was campaigning like a demon to abolish HIPs, stamp duty, etc. rather than accept that we were in an unsustainable bubble.

She is an oxygen thief of the highest order.

..she can call herself honourable as well..bloody 'ell

Why do they put that on your passport??

If you achieve a phd it doesn't get added to your passport, so why should a poncey title that you've inherited.

If you achieve a phd it doesn't get added to your passport, so why should a poncey title that you've inherited.

so that the posh gits can get treated properly when they get on a plane, helps with the free upgrades etc.

I watched it, only cos i hoped i might see the fat oinker fall off her chair onto her fat ramping face

I think she is hated because....

It's a lot simpler than that, she's hated because she's a complete **** of a human being

English culture is a political construct. Tea and biscuits the (German) royal(e) family, flag waving racism, the Daily Mail, last night of the Proms, fair play and other such crap. Its very easy to hate.

Spoken like a true racist

Edited by pete.hpc

As to what is wrong with Krusty....

She thinks buying a property a good investment idea though selling one, is a sin.

She believed in 2007 there wasn't anything at all wrong with our housing market. No chance of prices dropping. If you're lucky they might slow down to average price growth from rampant. I don't mind if she thought house prices weren't going to fall, but she was adamant they couldn't.

Well it sort of does. If you have a phD, you can have Dr. put before your name on your passport, bank account, home address etc.

As to what is wrong with Krusty....

She thinks buying a property a good investment idea though selling one, is a sin.

She believed in 2007 there wasn't anything at all wrong with our housing market. No chance of prices dropping. If you're lucky they might slow down to average price growth from rampant. I don't mind if she thought house prices weren't going to fall, but she was adamant they couldn't.

Did she ever eat her hat or whatever it was she promised to do if prices fell?

Well it sort of does. If you have a phD, you can have Dr. put before your name on your passport, bank account, home address etc.

You can have it on your bank account, etc, but not on your passport because the data on the passport doesn't include Mr/Mrs/Ms/Dr etc.

You can have it on your bank account, etc, but not on your passport because the data on the passport doesn't include Mr/Mrs/Ms/Dr etc.

Chnage your name by deed poll to something like "His Royal Highness Prince Frank Hovis". Then sit back and wait for the upgrade B)

Are you Scottish by any chance?

I think she is hated because she is seen as the queen of ramping prices, telling Joe Public that prices will continue to rise beyond any recession etc. etc.

I personally couldn't really give a shit about her, I think I hate Kevin McCloud more because he is so patronising and sycophantic. You spend money, you have a nice house; you can't afford to go overbudget, your house is dreadful.

I agree, McCloud is arrogant and at the same time, which is strange, sycophantic cocq.

Kirsty is just an idiot who happens to have either family or friends in high places in Channel 4.

Edited for punctuation.

Edited by Zaphod B.

Chnage your name by deed poll to something like "His Royal Highness Prince Frank Hovis". Then sit back and wait for the upgrade B)

Or "Her Royal Highness Prince Frank Hovis"

then you can enjoy the benefits of positive discrimination for being an well-qualified Arty Woofter

That's it girl. Go & wait outside my study ..... Hell, I do miss my schooldays. Do you?