House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bingobob777

What?

Ashes to ashes

Gene is God?

Keats is the devil?

Or am I a mile out?

And WTF going on in Lost, Widmore dead and we're none the wiser what he's all about unsure.gif last episode ever on 5am Monday, little did I know 6 years ago I would need to take a days annual leave to find out what the polar bears were all about laugh.gif

Yes, Keats was the devil. That's what I reckoned, and Gene Hunt has become a sort of St Peter, guiding souls toward heaven.

Yes, Keats was the devil. That's what I reckoned, and Gene Hunt has become a sort of St Peter, guiding souls toward heaven.

No, the pub barman is St Peter. Gene's fantasy is also purgatory, he redeems them like a sort of celestial therapist and saves them from "Keats". The redemption theme has been pretty strong in this series. I thought the treatment of Alex Drake was refreshingly blunt and final. A truly British vision of a joyous eternity though  ;)

No, the pub barman is St Peter. Gene's fantasy is also purgatory, he redeems them like a sort of celestial therapist and saves them from "Keats". The redemption theme has been pretty strong in this series. I thought the treatment of Alex Drake was refreshingly blunt and final. A truly British vision of a joyous eternity though  ;)

fluck me I really need thinsgs made clearer to me :lol:

Yes I see now. Spot on, Nelson the barman was St Peter.

You're right about the refreshing end to Alex Drake. Similarities to the end of Jacob's Ladder I thought when she's given her child's scarf and realises she's already died.

Yes, the treatment of Alex at the end was refreshingly blunt and final wasn't it.