House Price Crash Forum

Hot Weekend Ahead

Guest X-QUORK

HOLA441
Guest X-QUORK

All you folks in the warmer climes can go do one for a bit.

The summer's here guys! What have you got lined up for the weekend?

orpcgh.jpg

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Was plannin to go Scarborough today, but the sea breeze would have meant it was likely to stay misty. Instead just went to the local for a pint (turned into 7) in the beer garden hence my poor typing!

Tomorrow we're gonna try for a BBQ on the park although apparently it's illegal now.

HOLA447
Guest X-QUORK

Bloody overcast here. What's the score, is the cloud moving East?

Warm and overcast here too right now, but forecast to be blue skies and 28C on Sunday.

HOLA448

Warm and overcast here too right now, but forecast to be blue skies and 28C on Sunday.

28c is too hot IMO, that's why I'm glad I live in the north. I think we got up to 25c as a max last year.

Anyone who'se thinking of doing ribs I recommending boiing them for two hours before BBQing them, they get tender as hell that way.

HOLA449
Guest X-QUORK

28c is too hot IMO, that's why I'm glad I live in the north. I think we got up to 25c as a max last year.

Anyone who'se thinking of doing ribs I recommending boiing them for two hours before BBQing them, they get tender as hell that way.

Hurrah, something we can agree on, although two hours is a long time.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Decided to take a early weekend, worked in the garden most of today, boiling hot. Will probably do "real" work on Sunday to compensate - being self-employed allows you to do things like that! :)

BBQ for Saturday (assuming that there's any lamb chops and sausages left at the supermarket!). Have already started working through the 20 odd Spitfires that I bought from Sainsburys at £1/bottle a month ago.

HOLA4415

Chavs with terrible tattoos walking in streets and into shops with no shirts on.

Sunburnt drunks who don't realise the sun is as high now as it is in late July.

Awful BBQs providing food burnt on the outside and cold in the middle with warm beer 'cos their fridge can't cope.

Late night joyriders.

Noisy neighbours in the garden til all hours 'cos it's hot, innit... can't wait.

Edited: I suppose the shortening of hemlines and skimpiness (is that a word?) of clothing in general is some compensation. :D

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Chavs with terrible tattoos walking in streets and into shops with no shirts on.

Sunburnt drunks who don't realise the sun is as high now as it is in late July.

Awful BBQs providing food burnt on the outside and cold in the middle with warm beer 'cos their fridge can't cope.

Late night joyriders.

Noisy neighbours in the garden til all hours 'cos it's hot, innit... can't wait.

Edited: I suppose the shortening of hemlines and skimpiness (is that a word?) of clothing in general is some compensation. :D

Very true !! It brings out the skimpy birds and scummy chavs in equal measure.

The scum just appear from nowhere :o. I assume they spend their days normally in a boozer, bookies or in their hoose watching shit TV.

The birds do even it up though.

HOLA4424

Archived