House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bill Gates

What Is Your Most Hated Property Expert On Tv?

Whats the name of that Scottish bloke the one that strutted his stuff on the solicitors table? I'd have decked the ponce if it had been my table

Edited by Webmaster

Well I thought I was going to vote Krustie.....but if i'm honest I find Colin McAlaster and Dominic Littlewood worse.

I thought I'd vote Krustie too - until

I saw that abominable poseur Melissa Porter,

her of the ever-open mouth. Reminds me

of a haddock with lipstick on.

And what the hell she's supposed

to know about houses, God

alone knows.

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH get her off the screen!

Guest pioneer31

I think Kirsty is probably the dimmest.

They are all self appointed experts and their predictions make me wet myself!

What is your most hated property expert on TV?

Is your use of "what" instead of "who" an attempt to dehumanise the subjects?

Personally I think the two strapping big scottish lads (true property "bears") are the worst for their "million pound property experiment". It was sold on the premise of them developing a cheap property, making a profit, reinvesting the proceeds until they hit a million.

In reality they simply pumped extra cash in to move up the ladder. Pathetic, and misleading.

Is your use of "what" instead of "who" an attempt to dehumanise the subjects?

Personally I think the two strapping big scottish lads (true property "bears") are the worst for their "million pound property experiment". It was sold on the premise of them developing a cheap property, making a profit, reinvesting the proceeds until they hit a million.

In reality they simply pumped extra cash in to move up the ladder. Pathetic, and misleading.

"MillionĀ£ property experiment" certainly won prize for most pathetic and mis-leading....with two "experts" that knew nothing whatsoever about development and whose skills didn't amount to anything more than throwing BBC money at a problem and fluffing a few cushions.

I found "How I made my property fortune" with Dominic Littlewood to be the most tasteless.

"MillionĀ£ property experiment" certainly won prize for most pathetic and mis-leading....with two "experts" that knew nothing whatsoever about development and whose skills didn't amount to anything more than throwing BBC money at a problem and fluffing a few cushions.

I found "How I made my property fortune" with Dominic Littlewood to be the most tasteless.

I agree, the two Scottish ghastlies were (are) the most wince-inducing, sick making pair of rococo dillitante spivs on the planet.

But closely followed by Amanda Lamb whose complete ignorance of the damage her apparently "nice-girl" innocence has done to millions of hectares of formerly beautiful parts of Southern Europe puts her and the excrable "place in the sun" in the top league of "how to ruin a whole culture".

VP

I agree, the two Scottish ghastlies were (are) the most wince-inducing, sick making pair of rococo dillitante spivs on the planet.

But closely followed by Amanda Lamb whose complete ignorance of the damage her apparently "nice-girl" innocence has done to millions of hectares of formerly beautiful parts of Southern Europe puts her and the excrable "place in the sun" in the top league of "how to ruin a whole culture".

VP

Oh yes forgot about that.

I wonder how long it will be before the general populus looks back at this period of house-mania with the same derisory view as past fads: Dot.coms, Rubics Cubes, Levis twisted Jeans, FiloFaxs, Rik Astley Chinos and Blazer..........