House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dubai

Formatting Issues

This last day or so things seem to have changed when posting....If you quote someone, there's a lot more gibberish text included ( br/> seems to feature a lot!)Also, returns are ignored, resulting in great big long paragraphs..... (goodness knows how this will look when posted0.Has anyone else noticed this?Ha! Exactly, the preceding should have been 4 paragraphs... now look at it!

This last day or so things seem to have changed when posting....If you quote someone, there's a lot more gibberish text included ( br/> seems to feature a lot!)Also, returns are ignored, resulting in great big long paragraphs..... (goodness knows how this will look when posted0.Has anyone else noticed this?Ha! Exactly, the preceding should have been 4 paragraphs... now look at it!

I thought gibberish was expected?

This last day or so things seem to have changed when posting....If you quote someone, there's a lot more gibberish text included ( br/> seems to feature a lot!)Also, returns are ignored, resulting in great big long paragraphs..... (goodness knows how this will look when posted0.Has anyone else noticed this?

Everything seems to be looking the same to me. Is the problem still occuring today?

Everything seems to be looking the same to me. Is the problem still occuring today?

I've only noticed it today.... I'm having trouble with YouTube too.... I think there's a war on against us Mac users!!

I read the raw HTML, and format it in my head! :(

Any IT people know what's going on?? Look, I'll put in a return hereI bet nothing happens.Three returns.... it'll probably run to one long paragraph.All I've done recently is updated Java.... it is driving me nuts and any tips will be well received!

TestingTestingtestingtesting No, I've tried return, shift-return, option-return, control-return. I cannot put a return in..... mods, any ideas????Test 2 test 236

Testing

Testing

TestingTestingtestingtesting       No, I've tried return, shift-return, option-return, control-return. I cannot put a return in..... mods, any ideas????Test 2 test 236

It just seems to be you. Are these things just happening with your browser, or are you having problems with other programs as well? Have you tried using a different browser (Google Chrome, for example)?

It just seems to be you. Are these things just happening with your browser, or are you having problems with other programs as well? Have you tried using a different browser (Google Chrome, for example)?

Many

Thanks

Scunnered!

Firefox

Works.... it's a Safari issue.....