House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Ronan Keating And Wife Split

Would you?

article-1279921-09AB8E38000005DC-233_468x801.jpg

I've married 2 beautiful women, and they were/are both a PITA. Fool me once, shame on you.... etc etc

This one might be worse. So yes, I would. (I assume you meant leave)

I've married 2 beautiful women, and they were/are both a PITA. Fool me once, shame on you.... etc etc

This one might be worse. So yes, I would. (I assume you meant leave)

I dated a woman who looked very similar to her. I am grateful every day that she is now some other bloke's beloved.

I hear you.

Looks more like his mother tbh. Cant quite put my finger on it, but she just looks 'old'

I thought this too - I googled her age as I assumed she was a good bit older than him.

Here's a worse picture for her looking old

article-1220657-06DA52FE000005DC-657_468x564.jpg

She's only 36! It might be because she's a bit too thin. It may also be that her hair is the wrong colour for her skin tone.

They didn't exactly look happy then, did they....?

Its nice that at a difficult point in his life like this he can spare the time to take his mum out.

Here's a worse picture for her looking old

article-1220657-06DA52FE000005DC-657_468x564.jpg

She's only 36! It might be because she's a bit too thin. It may also be that her hair is the wrong colour for her skin tone.

I think she was a redhead last year?

Guest X-QUORK

Its nice that at a difficult point in his life like this he can spare the time to take his mum out.

:lol::lol::lol:

My thoughts exactly!

Model ?! Don't get me wrong I would love to rattle it. And she is clearly good looking, and has a fit body - but 36 yo :blink:

If she was a hot 45 year old then she would be something else. However she must have had a tough paper round.

That's a kinda funny chicken-like posture Keating is adopting. Is he about to drop one? or force one out ?

She actually looks quite tasty, but seriously high maintenance. :ph34r:

She actually looks quite tasty, but seriously high maintenance. :ph34r:

I agree, she is hot. Regardless of whether she looks old for her age or not, i wouldnt say no.

In the photos Ronan looks like a obsequious little boy in comparison. I very much doubt he could handle or cope with a demanding chick like her. Wonder if he will learn his lesson and go for a partner more suitable for him next time.

I remember a wise friend telling me to never date a woman who is taller than you, but its probably best i dont elaborate on that here.

I remember a wise friend telling me to never date a woman who is taller than you, but its probably best i dont elaborate on that here.

This is the most ridiculous example of breaking the above rule I have ever seen:

article-1192162-054BD73E000005DC-400_468x753.jpg

This is the most ridiculous example of breaking the above rule I have ever seen:

article-1192162-054BD73E000005DC-400_468x753.jpg

this comes pretty close......

ecclestoneD1502_468x755.jpg

In the photos Ronan looks like a obsequious little boy in comparison. I very much doubt he could handle or cope with a demanding chick like her. Wonder if he will learn his lesson and go for a partner more suitable for him next time

You got all that from a couple of photo's?