House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

non frog

Sweepstake On When The Ftse Hits 4000

OK, just for entertainment, when will the FTSE hit 4000? BP are about to go bust as it is made public they have destroyed the sea. Mandelson is camped out with his mate Nat the rich dude waiting for a chance to buy up all the assets at rock bottom price. The Eurozone are fighting one another and the UK's new "government" is about to have its first catastrophe as both BA and the Royal Mail strike and interest rates go up when they asked Merv not to p1ss about with things he doesn't understand.

My entry is July 6th.

OK, just for entertainment, when will the FTSE hit 4000? BP are about to go bust as it is made public they have destroyed the sea. Mandelson is camped out with his mate Nat the rich dude waiting for a chance to buy up all the assets at rock bottom price. The Eurozone are fighting one another and the UK's new "government" is about to have its first catastrophe as both BA and the Royal Mail strike and interest rates go up when they asked Merv not to p1ss about with things he doesn't understand.

My entry is July 6th.

If it happens at all, it will take a bit longer.

October 25.

If it happens at all, it will take a bit longer.

October 25.

Well, it's current at around it's February low which looks like about 5050-5060. If it manages to get through that today, it'll be well in the the 4000s in no time at all.

If that happens I reckon it'll work it's way down to about 4800, and then bounce up above 5000 for a bit before plunging to 4000, and I reckon that will be around the end of August.

What's the FTSE? This is Off-Topic.

I think it is under the table flirting.

Or the cat is humping your leg again, difficult to tell sometimes.:blink:

I think it is under the table flirting.

Or the cat is humping your leg again, difficult to tell sometimes.:blink:

Not sure if its better if the FTSE goes up or down in that case...... :unsure: