House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M21er

Does English Spelling & Presentation Matter?

hi, my lovley car i wont for sale nissan elgrand 8 diesel auto seaters tihs car camping and for holyday AND FOR BIG FAMILY very good 3 months go full services i do, low milge, good cond car in potters bar herfordshier 2,ovner reg; in uk 08/05 2007, and first reg;01.12 1997 seat mayke bed or rear seater left siad windo u can use van tel; 07888398xxx I M SALE VERY CHEAP the car DONT MIS good offer

Their lack of English and naivety could cost them dear in this No Reserve Auction.

hi, my lovley car i wont for sale nissan elgrand 8 diesel auto seaters tihs car camping and for holyday AND FOR BIG FAMILY very good 3 months go full services i do, low milge, good cond car in potters bar herfordshier 2,ovner reg; in uk 08/05 2007, and first reg;01.12 1997 seat mayke bed or rear seater left siad windo u can use van tel; 07888398xxx I M SALE VERY CHEAP the car DONT MIS good offer

Their lack of English and naivety could cost them dear in this No Reserve Auction.

Jesus H Christ! Someone with such a poor command of the English language shouldn't be let loose on the road, let alone attempting an Ebay listing.

How much will it cost to ship the vehicle from Nigeria? :huh:

The chavs are no better at spelling when selling their chav wagons to be fair.

I'll bet this belongs to a mohammed who uses it to ferry his dozen mini-mohammeds around in though. Not to stereotype or anything.

I believe spelling and punctuation on the internet as long as its not chavtext is not the crime of the century but on things like CV or court papers ect ect it matters a great deal..

chavtext really winds me up and if i am ever sent a email in it i tell the compiler to try again as i hate it that much..

I don't carry a mobile because after i got one,I then got all these ...where are you? calls...never again.. ;)

I believe spelling and punctuation on the internet as long as its not chavtext is not the crime of the century but on things like CV or court papers ect ect it matters a great deal..

chavtext really winds me up and if i am ever sent a email in it i tell the compiler to try again as i hate it that much..

I don't carry a mobile for the last nine years after i got one then got all these ...where are you? calls...never again.. ;)

I`m wiv you m8... They no Nuffink bout gramma

Corrected for you.

Cheers ;)

I am ashamed to admit that one of my nephews speaks in this shitty chavish street tripe... Very smart kid but not smart enough.... I was actually told off by his dad for pulling him to one side and explaining carefully how much of a complete dick he sounded... I tried to explain as an employer that he will never get any further than reception if he applied for a job at my company...

He has good grades and is 16 years old... What was the point of working hard at school to disable yourself through speech when leaving it..

:angry:

Jesus H Christ! Someone with such a poor command of the English language shouldn't be let loose on the road, let alone attempting an Ebay listing.

Correct :);)

Aye, bloody foreigners probably can't even figure out which side of the road to drive on. Bet they claim benefits too the illegal immigrant failed asylum seeking economic migrant eu scum.