House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega

Russia Builds The Firefox !

I'm guessing the Indians did the software - which is probably why it has it's undercarriage down most of the time..

...they'd phone IT support about it but the guy on the other end of the phone in India just keeps agreeing with them and doesn't seem to understand the question.

I'm guessing the Indians did the software - which is probably why it has it's undercarriage down most of the time..

...they'd phone IT support about it but the guy on the other end of the phone in India just keeps agreeing with them and doesn't seem to understand the question.

No most of the initial test flights keep the undercarriage down as a matter of course. the A380's first test flight had the same thing, so did the F22

Guest X-QUORK

Hilarious!

fd5bm0.jpg

Guest X-QUORK

The liney having to duck out of the way of the aircraft taxiing was the biggest laugh.

Gotta love those Russkis. Did you ever catch that documentary about Aeroflot pilots? They said a little prayer and necked a shot of vodka before each flight.

Gotta love those Russkis. Did you ever catch that documentary about Aeroflot pilots? They said a little prayer and necked a shot of vodka before each flight.

you should see Russian cops, Oh wow you are travelling across to Vladivostok I am so proud you want to visit my glorious country here have a shot of vodka, and another one for the road.

No I've got to ride.

I insist.

No really.

At which said cop reaches for his gun and demands you drink with him.

Yeah I did. Unbelieveable.

I've seen them in action at Farnborough too. A few years ago we did some work on some Hawks for BAe and got free tickets to go there. One of the aircraft on display was a MIG and it's Russian pilot was stood with his foot against the nosewheel, smoking a tab. I thought that was quality. So funny. I couldn't believe my eyes years later when I saw footage of a Russian fighter crashing at an airshow (not sure where).

The pilot ejected safely and after brushing himself off, pulled out a tab and lit it up. Cool as anything.

It was the gadgy I'd seen at Farnborough.

Guest X-QUORK

The pilot ejected safely and after brushing himself off, pulled out a tab and lit it up. Cool as anything.

I'd like to think he shot the Chief Engineer a wry smile and told him "That one's ******ed comrade."