House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Executive Sadman

Unusual Far Right Sympathizer Snared.

Keeping a gun is a crime, but it does not mean one is insane. There are many reasons why may wish to do so. Possessing the anarchist cookbook etc is not a crime, you can buy it on Amazon and it freely downloadable. Holding extreme positions on Jews, homosexuals, is not a crime, it is a political position. So why was he sectioned? Perhaps they simply did not want a trial or a fixed sentence.

What makes him rightwing?

Nothing. Sounds like a typical NuLabour voter to me.

There were also hundreds of pages of documents where Chamchawala expressed his hatred for innocent civilians including Jews, 'Christian cesspit of America' and British National Party activists.

Keeping a gun is a crime, but it does not mean one is insane. There are many reasons why may wish to do so. Possessing the anarchist cookbook etc is not a crime, you can buy it on Amazon and it freely downloadable. Holding extreme positions on Jews, homosexuals, is not a crime, it is a political position. So why was he sectioned? Perhaps they simply did not want a trial or a fixed sentence.

He was mental, had explosive tripwires in the garden and let the neighbours kids in after they asked to look for their ball. Posessing a sawn off shot gun is illegal in the UK as well.

Once the presumably empty shotgun shells were triggered by the children on the tripwires the neighbours called the police.

Guest happy?

You're correct there is no connection between his views and insanity - odd that you see a conspiracy whereas I just see poor reporting.

Guest happy?

I know a number of white people who hate white people. They're called left-wingers.

Only from your high vantage.

Keeping a gun is a crime, but it does not mean one is insane. There are many reasons why may wish to do so. Possessing the anarchist cookbook etc is not a crime,

Tell that to Nicky Davison, who just last week was sentenced to two years for it. What's more, the judge said all copies in the UK should be destroyed. Book-burning isn't just a dystopian nightmare, it's with us!

(then contrast that to the days when we as a country believed in freedom; where people were free to read Mein Kampf despite us being at war with Germany, etc )

Tell that to Nicky Davison, who just last week was sentenced to two years for it. What's more, the judge said all copies in the UK should be destroyed. Book-burning isn't just a dystopian nightmare, it's with us!

Is that the neo nazi nutjob who got done with his son?

If so I think his manufacturing Ricin with the intention of putting into water supplies might have been the motivating factor behind his conviction. :rolleyes:

I know a number of white people who hate white people. They're called left-wingers.
I thought they were called libertarians!

i thought they were called libertarians! They seem to hate everyone who doesn't agree with them.